Being With You

If You're Not The One-Completed
The trees swayed as the late afternoon breeze brushed to it.Jiro can feel the cool breeze as he was looking out from his window and open it wide to look outside.He have an early day today,to prepare for tomorrow.

The moon have promised to come out tonight,you can see her silhouette across the horizon.Jiro took a deep breath.He has been battling within himself,whether to tell Selina his real feeling towards her.He wondered if is it still too early,or he maybe too late.He has been hearing things,around the circuit,and he wondered if there is any truth in them.He cannot ask her,he dared not to ask her,he does not have the courage to ask her.But deep in his heart,he really wants to know the truth,and yet afraid to face it.

He wondered if the gap between their status,is too wide apart.She is more popular than him now,and way ahead of him.She might be thinking,I am riding with her popularity.Maybe,he needs to wait a little bit more,until his career really take off.But wouldn't it be too late?I don't even know,if I have a chance now,and what are my chance later on,he thought.Would I gamble our friendship for a relationship with her.

Jiro knows deep in his heart ,he truly love her,and her feelings not sure.But if she is not the one,how come when she is around,everything seems to stood still.How come he have this deep connection with her,that he couldn't find in any other girl.How come his heart beats differently when she is around.How can be two people so connected to each other,and not have feelings for each other?Is that even possible?

He walked back to his bed and lay down,still with thoughts of Selina.Tomorrow,I will be working with her,can I still hide my innermost feelings for her?How long can he hold off all the feelings that he feels inside?Somehow ,it is so frustrating,not being able to say your own feelings to the person,that you want to share your feelings with,as he let out a deep sighed.

He looked at the clock and it is getting late and he hasn't made any decision yet,whether to tell her or not.How can love be so complicated,as he continue to toss and turn.

Selina lay in her bed,trying to get some sleep.But Jiro's face keep playing in her mind.She is excited to be working with him tomorrow,and spending time with him.It has been quite sometime,since they have been together.

He sure have changed now,gone are the boyish grin,that she used to love about him,but now is the man,that can make her heart beat faster,especially when he stared at her.Selina blushed at the thought.

She wondered,if Jiro is feeling the same for her.She have loved him from the start and have waited patiently for him,hoping that one day,he will realized that they belong together.She giggled at the thought.She knew deep in her heart that Jiro is the one for him,but she wondered if Jiro knew that.She wondered if Jiro felt the same way as she felt when they are together.

Selina knew ,that there are a lot of girls,all crazy about Jiro,and his fans will surely be jealous.She wondered,how far can Jiro sacrificed his personal life with his professional life.But show business is his dream and his life now.So many things to think and consider,and yet she might be thinking ahead,when she does not even know if Jiro loves her,and have feelings for her at all.Selina let out a deep sighed,as she tossed and turned through the night.

In the morning as,they met in their location for the filming.They have met previously before as a group,but it is the first time that they will be working together.Jiro sort knew the group before,for he usually bumped into them.

The girls,looked at the four handsome man ,that they will be working together today.Each one sizing each other.Ella being the most forward took the initiative to break the ice,as she introduce herself and made jokes in between.Hebe was just please to be laughing along with her.

Calvin too have a very sunny disposition like Ella.he instantly took a liking to a very pretty and petite girl,and later learned that her name is Hebe.He have heard her voice,and she have a great voice,that go along with her beautiful face.

Chun,noticed the funny girl,and sort of like her personality.For someone quiet like him,she is very perky and sort of gives life to every place and every occasion she's in.And she seems to have a genuine heart,a rare breed of her kind.He is the night and she is the day,the sun and the moon,and Chun smiled at himself with the thought.

All the three girls,found the youngest one,Arron to be quite a gem.He is cute,and so innocent looking.They felt like he is their young brother found in time,as they huddled close to him.

Selina and Jiro is a given thing,all of them knew and felt that there is something between the two,no matter how they denied that there is nothing between them,but one look at them,and yes,you can feel the electricity between the two of them,no matter how they hide it....

Filming was awkward at first until they all developed some sort of camaraderie,between the two group.Before they were finished filming,they were like long lost friends that have found each other.They continue filming till late at night,but somehow,nobody complained and nobody seems to be tired,that time.

"So what is next for you,after this?" Jiro asked.

"I am thinking of going back to school to finish my degree."Selina said."I am just wrapping up our TV series,and then after that,I'll go back to school.But I will still record and promote our album."

"I see,so you are tired of showbiz world?" Jiro asked.

"No,I am not entirely turning back on this.I love what I am doing ,but I want to finish my degree first."Selina said."How about you?"

"Uhmm ,they are preparing us for our first album,and then Idol series in between.It is going to be a very busy year for me." Jiro said."Pray for us that our first album will be a hit." as he smiled at her.

"I am sure,it will be a big hit,seeing how those fans follow you around."Selina said."You really love this thing,right? The acting and the singing ."

"Yeah,I like acting now,as much as I love singing.We are still raw,hopefully ,we get better in time." Jiro said."So how many years before you graduate?"

"Just another year,it will be quick.And then probably picked up where I left off,if people still wants me." Selina said.

"Yes,they will still want you." Jiro said."You are not thinking of settling down after school are you?"

"What do you mean settling down,like get married?" Selina asked.Jiro nodded his head and smiled at her."No,no plans yet,I don't even have a boyfriend right now,how can I get married?"

"Yeah,what this I heard about you.'as Jiro teased Selina as he have this silly grin on his face."Yes things gets around."

"What,I am not kidding,all of that is not true at all.The one that I want don't even like me." Selina said,and she was late to hold off her tongue.

"So,who is the guy that you like,that I don't know about?" he asked.So she liked somebody,he thought."Somebody from the circuit?"

"I am not telling.It is my secret." Selina said."How about you,I heard something about you too."

"Nope,nothing is true about them.I've dated but nothing for now.It is not time for me yet.Maybe when I have settled all my debt and I have something to offer to the girl that I like."Jiro said,sounding so serious now."I just hope,she'll wait for me."

"So you have somebody in mind." Selina said as she nodded her head..So somebody holds his heart and she wondered who can it be......

Jiro like wise was thinking....so she likes somebody already,and he wondered who can it be....

"Uhmm,how about a dinner tomorrow night?"Jiro asked Selina

"Why dinner for tomorrow?" Selina asked.

"I'll let you know the identity of the girl that I like,and you'll let me know the guy that you like." Jiro said."Fair enough?"

Selina looked ar Jiro and smiled."Fair enough.Dinner at seven tomorrow." as their mind played around of what could possibly will happen the next day.....And maybe this time,the truth will come out,but will they be ready for it?...