The Confession

If You're Not The One-Completed
Jiro tossed and turned as he looked at the clock.And it says only four o clock.He got up and looked at the window.It is still very dark outside,as he let out a sigh.He is still undecided whether to tell Selina his real true feeling today.He knew ,it is still too early,he have not proved anything yet,and his hand is still empty,and he have nothing to offer her.But if he postponed it now,he was afraid that he might lose her chance and lose her in return.Will promises ,be good enough? Be true love be good enough for Selina?He doesn't know,but he knew,she is the only one that he would like to spend his life with in the future.The only who he wants to go home to ,and be the mother of his children....

Selina woke up,with certain excitement in her heart.Today,she is going to tell Jiro,the identity of the man in her dreams.She wondered,if he already knew that he is the one for her ,that she have feelings for him.Jiro always treat her special,but is it only friendship or more than friendship and affection.She knew that he is the one that will make her happy.The who can complete her.He is the only ,that can make her heart beat faster,get her excited anytime and anyplace ,and make her alive and happy.She wants to wake up in the morning,with him by her side,for the rest of her life.

That afternoon,Selina prepared herself with such excitement and a certain fear in her heart.She choose a nice pink dress,that is not too revealing,but with an understated elegance.Her eyes sparkled,as she finished the last touches on her makeup.She was all ready,when Jiro picked her up.

Jiro's eyes flashed with the sight of her.She sure look very pretty today,Jiro thought.He does not know,why suddenly
,he felt so nervous,as he noticed his hands sweat.

Selina looked at Jiro all dressed ,and he really is a very charming man.Just his smile is enough to melt any girl's heart.And out in the blue,she felt her knees weaken,and her heart beating faster.Somehow,she seems to lose control of her emotion today.

"You look very pretty tonight.You are quite a sight."Jiro said."Somehow,I have a feeling that this dinner ,will be a very special one." as he smiled.

"You don't look bad yourself."Selina said."I just feel like dressing today.So where are we going tonight for dinner?"

"I don't want to waste that beautiful dress,and I want to treat the beautiful lady with me,so we are going to a place,somewhere special." Jiro said.

Selina rolled her eyes,and yet she blushed at his words."Come on let us go,I am getting hungry."

They went to a classy restaurant,at the top of the mountain,overlooking the city.You can see the multitude of lights,that plays in your eyes,as they flicker.

They have a seat by the window,as it overlook the whole of the city.Selina was impressed with the choice of restaurant by Jiro.

"How did you know this place?.This is so beautiful."Selina said.

"A friend suggested this place,he have been here before." Jiro said.

"Are you sure,it is not you?" as she ."With your girlfriend?"

Jiro shook his head and smiled.He did not said anything to deny nor confirm it.

They ordered their food,and the food was great and the service was perfect.They have a drink outside,as they feel the breeze outside and look out at the stars,somehow the moon is absent tonight,as Selina pointed it out to Jiro.

"This is really nice.Thanks for the dinner."Selina said."I missed sharing a meal with you.I know you are going to be busy soon,with your album launching."

"Yes,in fact, we are set to record tomorrow,and then some photo shoot for a magazine." Jiro said."There's been a lot of plans,hopefully,things will go as planned.how about you?"

"We will just wrapped out the filming of our series,and then I will concentrate on my studies.I will just record and do promo for our album in between." Selina said.

"Selina...you told me you are going to tell me the identity of the man,that you like,so who is the lucky one?" Jiro asked,as he stared at her.

Selina blushed and smiled shyly."I ...don't think..uhmmm why don't you tell me your girl first." Selina said.

"Isn't supposed to be girl's first." Jiro said.

"Yeah,but I don't think I can tell you.You have to tell me your first." Selina said."What if you don't tell me who is the girl that you like?"she can feel her color heightened.

"Okay,fair is fair," Jiro said as he laughed."How about ,we say the name at the same time?"

"Alright,but don't laugh,alright?" Selina said.

"No I won't,so come on,say it now?" Jiro said."Alright,I'll count,say it at the count of three."

"Alright.But ...why do I have to say it?" Selina said.

"Come on ,you promised."Jiro said laughing at her.

"And you have to tell yours too." Selina said again.And then fear enveloped her,what if she is not the girl,that he likes then it going to be embarrassing,she thought.

Somehow,Jiro is also having second thought,what if he is not the guy that Selina likes, then will it affect their friendship.But this is now ,the timefor her to know the truth....the right time and place,as he mustered all his courage to tell her the truth.

"We have been friends for quite sometime now." Jiro said.And somehow,with Jiro every word,Selina heart started to beat faster and faster."And I have seen you when you just started and with your success and all.Somehow,I knew that when I first met you,that you will be be somebody special in my life.Selina you are the girl that I have been talking about.I knew,I still have nothing on my hand now,but in due time,I knew,I can also reach my dreams.But before I lose you and all,I want you to know that I love you,and i think that you are the one for me." as he took a deep breathe in the end.

"Oh,Jiro,so I am the girl,you are also the man in my heart I knew we are always connected or something..I always knew that you the man for me." Selina said,as they held hands and Jiro took Selina in his arms.

"But can you wait for me?Wait for me,until I realized my dreams." Jiro said.

"I will wait for you Jiro,I will wait for you and will support you in all your dreams." Selina said.

"I am not ready yet,but I am afraid that I might lose you." Jiro said."Give me five years,can you wait for five years for me?"

Selina nodded."I will wait for you and I promise you,I will be faithful and honest with you.I know it is going to be difficult."

"I will be faithful to you too.Just trust me,trust me and my love." Jiro said.

"I will." Selina said ,as they kissed under the stars on a cold spring night with a promise of the future together.