The Engagement

If You're Not The One-Completed
It has been weeks since the last time Jiro saw Selina.His schedule has been pretty hectic lately.With the concert and the filming,he barely have time for anything.But he knows this time ,he really have to take time if he does not want to lose her again.He can put aside the sleep and rest only to be able to spend time with his precious Selina.

His contract is almost coming to end soon,and he is still in his prime in the entertainment industry.He promised Selina that after this,they can start making plans for their future together.He smiled at the thought.A life with Selina is something that he is looking forward with.He wants to spend a lifetime with her.

Tonight,is their rare moment of being together.Their secret place is not that secret anymore ,as they devised a plan how they are going got see each other.He really wants this night to be very special,as he looked at himself in the mirror and he hurriedly kissed Mama on the cheeks and left.

He picked Selina halfway as he took her with him at the outskirt of the city until they reach the beaches.They stopped as they took a walk hand in hand in the sand.The waves roared and danced as the sea breeze fanned their cheeks.The sounds of the wave created a beautiful,soothing music as it relaxes both of them.

"Finally I have all of you to myself." Jiro said."I can't wait when we will have the time to ourselves forever.So you have been pretty busy lately." as they sat on the sand.

"Yes been very busy.Thank God,we finally find some time to be together today.I missed you." Selina said.

"I missed you too.You just don't know,how I missed you a lot." Jiro said."We are almost there.A few months more,and we can start planning our life together,I can't wait to have you in my arms at my every waking up moments." giving Selina a naughty smile.

Selina smiled thinking about it,as she lays her head on his shoulder."You think,you will be ready to give up all of these.?" Selina asked.

"How about you ? Are you ready to give up the popularity and your music?" Jiro said."Actually I don't want you to give up your music and this.I just want to be a part of your life.And as long as I am the priority in your life ,I won't mind." Jiro said as he put his arm around her shoulder and kissed her head.he took a deep breathe.He like the smell of her hair,something so sweet and flowery.

"You mean that,I can still sing and be a part of a group?" Selina asked,her eyes lightning up in happiness.

"Yes,but I am your priority,your number one don't forget that" Jiro said.

"I won't forget that.How about you?Are you completely turning your back from the limelight?" Selina asked.

"What do you think?I still am ,on my prime,career wise" Jiro asked."Is it alright with you if I continue what I am doing right now,but less hectic.I will slow down.I need to go home to my wife sometime " Jiro said as he laughed at the thought.

"Do we still have to hide like this?" Selina asked.

Jiro shook his head."No not anymore.I want the world to know that you are my girl,that you are going to be my wife." Jiro said."You don't mind sharing me with my fans,don't you ?"

"As long as I am the one in your heart,I won't mind." Selina said."And no woman on the side and no hanky pany business."

"You know you are the only one." Jiro said,as he kissed Selina on the lips.He took a deep breath when he pulled out.
"I feel like taking you home with me right now." as he hugged her tight.

Selina smiled at him."I wished too,but we can't.Maybe soon enough." Selina said.

Jiro fished something in his pocket as he asked Selina to close her eyes.He pulled out a ring from a box.

"Close your eyes and no cheating." Jiro said with an amusement in his face.Selina closed her eyes,.

"And now open your eyes." as Jiro commanded her.Selina opened her eyes,and saw something sparkly in his hand.

"Miss Selina Ren,will you marry me?There is nothing i want in the world than to have you as my wife." Jiro asked with a huge smile in his face and the ring spakled as light strike.

Selina laughed but her eyes became teary."Yes I will marry you Mr Jiro Wang.I can't wait to be your wife." and then Jiro slowly slid the ring in her fingers and Jiro kissed her hand and then kissed her full on the lips as he pulled her closer to him and hugged Selina.Selina can only cry in happiness.

"I love you Selina.You are the only one that I love since I lay my eyes on you on the waiting lobby in our office." Jiro said."And my heart has been saying that you are the one for me.And I knew from the beginning that it is true."

"Me too.I just knew that it was you all along.I love you." Selina said.

After a long wait finally their dreams are unfolding and yes they do belong together.He is the one for her all along.And she wished to spend her whole life with him...as she hugged him back....Jiro and Selina do belong together.