Chasing Our Dreams

If You're Not The One-Completed
Days that followed Selina was busy with recording and rehearsals.It's been like she have something on her schedule everyday.Selina and Jiro still see each other whenever they can in the the studio and if they have time, go out for dinner or just basically spend some time together.

That afternoon,Jiro seek out Selina,like there is something going on ,in his mind.He seems to be thinking and bothered by something,and Selina can feel it.Being together for sometime now,it seems they have come to an understanding and somehow both are sensitive to each others feeling.

"Uhmm,you look awfully quiet today.Is something going on?You want to share with me?" Selina asked.

"Yeah,I really want to talk to you.I want your view on this.I am quite confused." Jiro said.

"Uhm...something serious.You want to go somewhere to talk?" Selina said."Come on let us go,this time we'll take a cab,no train for today." as she took his hand.

Selina lead Jiro at the rooftop of their condominium building,where it is all empty,with a nice view of the skyline and the city.The air did something,it give them air to breath freely and give them the feeling of freedom.

Selina ran around and let the wind blew away her hair with a big smile on her face.Jiro can't help but stare at her.She is so beautiful and yet she look like a little girl,with such innocence and such sweetness.He wished he can take her in his arms and own her as his own,but he can't,not now,time will come for both of them.

Jiro like wise joined her as both of them enjoy the freedom and the space that the place have given them.They were like little children playing around,until they ran out of breath.

They sat on one of the benches ,they found there.Sitting with her back on his back and yet feeling each other.

"This place is great.How did you find this?" Jiro asked.

"By accident ,I was just going home on the way to our apartment and then ,I miss my floor and went all the way up,and then it took sometime for the elevator to come back up,so I went to look for the stairs,and found myself going up instead of down and found this place." Selina said."I have been going here,when I want space and if I want to think of something.Somehow this place give me serenity and wisdom to choose wisely."

"I see,it is nice of you to take me on your private getaway." Jiro said."Thank you.I love it here.I hope I can also find the serenity and wisdom that you have found in here."

"So what is it?" Selina asked."You looked so troubled earlier."

"Am I that obvious?" Jiro said with a dry laugh."How can I be an effective actor,if I can't even hide my own emotion?
Anyway,remember I told you that I was approached before about acting.I have talked to them,and they have plans for me,TV series,and forming a group,like a boy band.But I feel so guilty leaving my own band.They have been with me since I was in high school,but the company is only interested with me for now.I don't know what to do."

"Did you talk to them about this.Maybe you getting in the showbiz circle will pave a way for them to be in it too." she said."Have you thought of it that way.Maybe this is your chance to help them out to break out too."

"I never thought about that.So you are telling me,that maybe getting in the showbiz by myself will also be good for the rest of the band?" Jiro asked."And I should not feel guilty about it."

"Yes,it is not like you are abandoning them and leaving them high and dry.They are still your friend and you are still be a part of their group.Will the company allow you to do it though?" Selina asked.

"Maybe I can ask them.But they are easy to talk to,and I am willing to work hard and give it all for this." Jiro said.

"I know,you will I have faith in you." Selina said."You will be great whether an actor or a singer for you are a great guy."

"Thank you Selina,I am glad that I have you as my friend." Jiro said."Having you on my side,is like having a guardian angel all the time.I hope you'll never change even if you become really a big star someday,which I feel will be so soon.I hope you'll never forget me and our friendship."

"Hey,it is not fair,you are making me cry." Selina said as she became teary with all his words."I hope you don't change too,and you'll remember the girl that you meet in the lobby of our office.You just don't know,how your faith in me encouraged me to perform and do my best every time I am on the stage.I hope I can do the same for you."

"You just don't know,how your words have encouraged me to try,when I was so afraid to even try." Jiro said as he took her hands."Alright this is for the friendship,that will last a lifetime.And for the faith we have in each other." as they clasped their hands together,and before Jiro let it go,he can't help but give her hands a kiss.

And Selina was so touched by his gestures,if only she can tell him how she feels about him,but then....they still have a dream to chase,they still have to find their own place under sun....Selina wished that her place will be just beside Jiro ....be with Jiro for the rest of her life....

Jiro heart was aching to hugged Selina,hold her in his arms,but he have not proven anything yet.He have nothing to offer her,his hands is empty,and it will not be fair for her.Maybe someday,when he have something in his hand to offer her,then maybe ,he will have the right to take her in his arms and the right to kiss her,just like he have always been dreaming of,this last few days....I will do everything to make Selina proud of me,and be worthy of her love..... as he stared at her beautiful face.....