Love Blossom 2

Love

2.

“Hyukkie, look at what I have here!” Kyuhyun smirked to see how the named one’s eyes lit up the moment he saw the pink candy in his hand.

Hyukjae was pretty sure that it was the Coco strawberry-flavored candy which he had been craving for so long and there was no way he would let this chance of having it pass by. Therefore, he put on his best puppy eyes and kept on tugging the other’s shirt in an enthusiastic way. “Kyunie, give it to me please~~”

Without saying a word, Kyuhyun slowly took the wrapped paper off the candy, all of which was watched attentively by the smaller. Then, he raised the candy up and asked “You want this?”

Hyukjae immediately nodded vigorously. Smiling satisfied, Kyuhyun quickly put the candy in his mouth, earning a shocked expression from the former.

“I thought you would give it to me” He whined, stomping his feet on the floor.

“If you want it, go and get it!” Kyuhyun said, his forefinger pointing at his mouth.

After several seconds of thinking, the smaller finally gave in. He took small steps towards the smirking one and slowly leaned over. Still hesitant whether to do “it” or not, he found himself embraced by a pair of strong arms and his lips captured into a heated kiss.

Eyes widening, he struggled to break free but didn’t succeed. Only when they were both out of breath did the taller let him go.

Violently pushing Kyuhyun away, he yelled loudly. “You liar, it is peach-flavored, not strawberry!”

The other who didn’t seem to be affected by his yells just coolly said. "At no time did I say it was strawberry-flavored”

Hyukjae face-palmed himself and sighed. It was his fault that after so many times his boyfriend played a trick on him, he still fell into his trap.

 

 

 

3.

“Hyunnie~~”

“…”

“Hyunnie, look at me…”

“…”

“Why don’t you tell me anything?”

“…”

“Don’t you love me anymore?”

“…”

“Oh, don’t go away, Hyunnie, stay here, here, please~~”

‘Creak’

The door of the apartment was opened, revealing the tall handsome man in suit and tie. Hyukjae immediately turned to his side and put on the most pitiful facial expression he had.

“Kyunie, Hyunnie doesn’t want to talk to me!” He whined, pointing to the tank in front of him while pouting in annoyance.

The named sighed looking at the gold fish, which was now in the corner of the tank, seemingly hiding from his boyfriend then he unhurriedly approached the other, making him straddle into his lap.

He kissed the smaller on his temple and calmly said. “If he could ever speak to you, baby, that would be worrying”

 

 

 

4.

Mr. Lee was reading a newspaper and Mrs. Lee was peeling an orange when their son, Hyukjae, walked in, together with another boy. Their hands were holding tightly, which made Mr. Lee’s face darkened.

“Dad, Mom, I have something to tell you” Then both of the boys knelt down. After receiving the other boy’s encouraging nod, Hyukjae took in a deep breath and spoke. “This is Kyuhyun and we’re in love with each other...”

“I hope you both will support us as there’s no way I would let him go” Kyuhyun added, determined.

Mr. Lee’s eyebrows knitted harder upon hearing every word the boys said. Until Kyuhyun had done talking, he beat the table harshly and stood up, angrily pointing his forefinger at his son.

“You… you… Lee Hyukjae, how could you make my efforts for the past 24 years become nothing?”

 

Hearing that, Hyukjae closed his eyes, ready to endure with any storms from his father as he knew he had let them down. Unexpectedly, the middle-aged man sat down then sighed deeply. “My son must be a seme, he must top. God damns it!!”

Besides him, Mrs. Lee kept peeling while smiling softly. “I told you, Hyukkie was born to be a uke but you didn’t believe it”

In front of them, the still kneeling boys had their mouths and eyes wide open, not having the faintest idea of how to react…

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey~

Everyone said that the last chapter was too short but I couldn't make the stories longer so I decided to post 3 stories in one go from now on ^^

Hope it would work! xxoo