Birthday

Love

A/N: 2 small updates! Please check the previous chapter before reading this one as they are related - 'Back to Dorm' series

Inspired by details of Kyuhyun’s birthday YT livestream, but I also made up a lot of stuffs so please don’t be surprised if this story is contrasting to what you have already known.

----------------------

The birthday livestream ended an hour ago. After sending Shindong and Ryeowook home, only Kyuhyun and Hyukjae were left with the clean up. The latter, being a sweet and caring boyfriend as he is, insisted on doing the chores to give Kyuhyun, the birthday boy, a break to go washing himself up.

When Kyuhyun got out of the bathroom, his boyfriend was in the final steps of tidying the kitchen. Hence, he decided to make use of his time and sat on the sofa to check the fans’ reactions to the live videos on his tablet.

“How are the comments?” Hyukjae asked as he washed his hands, finally finishing the clean up.

“So far so good” Kyuhyun replied with his eyes still fixed on the tablet. “Don’t worry baby… but there are fans asking about you.”

Hyukjae, who was now drying his hands by the kitchen sink, turned around to face his boyfriend with a curious expression. Was there something he did that seemed inappropriate? He raised his eyebrows a little, wanting the latter to continue.

“Fans wondered what you gave me for my birthday.”

“Oh…” Hyukjae signed in relief, “that”.

Apparently, of the three guests on Kyuhyun’s birthday live video, only Hyukjae turned up empty-handed. Ryeowook brought a cake, and Shindong appeared with several expensive exported wine bottles. But fans knew Hyukjae was also living in the dorm so they got curious whether the dancer had given him anything prior to the livestream.

The answer was certainly yes. That was his boyfriend’s birthday anyways.

When they woke up that morning, after the lovey-dovey cuddling routine of theirs, Hyukjae got up to deliver the presents to bed. They were a luxury watch and cologne, both from top brands. Kyuhyun immediately tried on both with a contented smile, completely satisfied. It is their little secret agreement that apart from inevitable situations, he would normally wear perfume of Hyukjae’s choice. Often followed and photographed by reporters and fans, it is not easy for them to wear couple clothing as fans can rapidly sense ‘dating evidence’ from their wardrobe. Cologne is a safer option, not too noticeable but present enough to make Kyuhyun feel his boyfriend’s loving care. As if the latter were always by his side wherever he goes.

These birthday presents were greatly appreciated, but the singer kept to himself that he still wanted something more.

As Hyukjae walked to the sofa, he could hear his boyfriend let out a soft chuckle, indicating how happy he was.

“There is this comment, you know. A fan kinda asks the same question as mine.” Kyuhyun looked at the smaller and pulled him to sit on his lap before showing him the tablet.

user 1308: Why do you guys think Ryeowookie tied a bow around Eunhyukie’s neck? I hope I am not the only one to guess it is because Eunhyukie is the ultimate present for Kyuhyunie’s birthday *smirks*

Hyukjae gave a cute laugh, his signature one with gums and wrinkles, as he turned his head to stare at his boyfriend. The tablet was placed to the side, and Kyuhyun’s hand was guided to the waist band of the dancer’s blue pyjama pants. Hyukjae bit his lip shyly as their hands together pulled down the pants a little, revealing a piece of black lace undergarment wrapping around a very slump fair-skinned buttock.

Kyuhyun exhaled sharply at the sight and squinted his eyes at the dancer, whose eyes had also been fixed on his face, trying to study as many expressions as possible. “How long have you been wearing that, baby?” He asked with the husky low voice that he was fully aware his boyfriend loved.

“All night, Kyu, during the whole broadcast” Hyukjae whispered in a playful tone, but the crimson on his cheeks exposed how nervous he actually was. 

And a playful blushing Hyukjae was all what it took for Kyuhyun to get up from the sofa and head to the bedroom, his boyfriend hanging around his neck and hip. Finally, he was going to start the long-anticipated session of present unwrapping, a special one for him only.

------------------

P/s: Hi guys, is anyone here still following AFF since 2016? xD