Typical Sunday

Love

Title: Typical Sunday

Rating: General (or PG-15?)

Genre: fluff

Length: Drabble

 

 

Kyuhyun pressed the code numbers to enter his apartment while grinning brightly. He had just come back from his five-day business trip and having to be far away from his “super sweet Hyukkie” for such a long period was undeniably a torture. Even though they talked on the phone every day, he still craved for the other, he wanted to see him, embrace him, kiss him and make love to him.

 

He gently opened the door of their bed-room and the revealed sight made his grin even wider. There lain his lover, sleeping peacefully on the bed. Leaving his suitcase on the floor, Kyuhyun crawled on the bed, brought the other into his strong embrace and continuously showered him with kisses.

 

“Mmhm…” Eunhyuk stirred from his nap, rubbing his eyes adorably and unhurriedly opened them. “Kyunnie~” Immediately awake, he hugged the other back in delight.

 

The truth was that Eunhyuk had been looking forward to his lover’s coming back from that annoying trip which had separated them. But as the taller was trailing wet kisses on his neck down his shoulders, he pushed him away in difficulty. He didn’t want to have .

 

“No, Kyuhyun, you are not going to do that!” He said, his hands crossing his chests.

 

“Baby, why not?” The taller groaned impatiently then tried to convince the other. “I madly miss you, you  know? Plus, tomorrow is Sunday, which means we are both off work”

 

“Yes, baby, I know. But I am going shopping with Chullie hyung next morning and I won’t let you destroy our plan again.” Eunhyuk said, referring the times he had to cancel his meeting with the older because his body was so sore that he couldn’t step out of the bed. Now that he recalled the activities they did, the crimson quickly spread all over his cheeks, which caused Kyuhyun to smirk evilly.

 

With a lot of efforts to fight against the fear that his lover’s expression brought about, Eunhyuk concluded, not without a little stuttering. “T-Therefore, we are not going to have tonight!”

 

“We are not going to have tonight, baby?” Kyuhyun repeated but leaned closer while still smirking, making the smaller pull back.

 

“N-no, we are not…” He replied, unsure of what was going on in his lover’s mind.

 

“Great, baby, it is now past 2 p.m so we still have several hours until the night comes and I guess that is enough”

 

Done talking, Kyuhyun immediately placed the smaller under his body and captured his lips in a heated kiss, not allowing him to have any chance to protest.

 

 

Needless to say, the following morning, since Eunhyuk couldn’t move an inch of his body without feeling the pain, he didn’t make it to the shopping mall as planned. One more Sunday that he had to spend in bed.

 

 

A/N: I can't believe this collection of mine has reached 21 subcribers. Thank you all so much for your support, I will try my best! ^o^