Teacher Cho

Love

Tittle: Teacher Cho

Genre: age switch

Word count: 1,590

 

 

Kyuhyun finished writing on the board and walked aside to let his students have a clearer view of his writing. While waiting for them to jot down, he read through the next lines of the book that he was holding on his hands, nodding for himself as he knew perfectly what he would say next to the whole class.

 

“Okay, class, about derivative…” He looked up from his book, wanting to make some eye-contact with his students, only to stop midway and frown deeply.

 

A student was clearly not paying attention to him.

 

As he suddenly stopped, the class also became utterly quiet and that inattentive student curiously raised his head to take a glance at him, seemingly hoping to see what was happening.

 

And that was the reaction that Kyuhyun was waiting for.

 

“Choi Siwon-shi, is everything alright?” The whole class turned to the named one’s direction.

 

Choi Siwon, pretty surprised at the mentioning of his name, quickly stood up and replied, his head and his hands shaking repeatedly side to side. “N-No, teacher, I’m fine”

 

“So why is it that you keeps peeking at your deskmate and seemingly not paying any attention to my lesson?”

 

Siwon swallowed his saliva difficultly. “I forgot my pair of glasses home and I can’t see the board clearly, teacher. I just asking Hyukjae-shi to show me his notes of your lecture”

 

“If you can’t see the board, you could have taken a seat at the front desk right here. Why did you choose the third one in the middle of the class?”

 

Siwon just wanted to slap himself hard. How could he tell him in front of the class that he had left his glasses home on purpose so that he could sit next to this cute boy named Hyukjae?

 

“Please move to this front desk now so that I could continue my lesson” Kyuhyun continued shortly afterwards with a firm voice, indicating that he would not allow any other solutions to Siwon’s poor eyesight.

 

“Bye bye” Siwon said to his ex-deskmate as he packed his belongings, receiving a shy and apologetic smile from the other. He wanted to say something more and stopped as the teacher added.

 

“And from now onwards, I do not want any familiar case in my class”

 

Hyukjae looked at the teacher in the front then at Siwon. Such a poor boy to be caught inattentive by now one of the scariest teachers in their college, he thought.

 

“Hehe” He turned to his left, where his other deskmate, Junsu, who was also his best friend, just giggled.

 

“How can you laugh?” He whispered, only to receive a naughty wink from the said one.

 

“Class, keep silent” The teacher ordered and Hyukjae sighed, immediately turning to the front and decided to keep his mouth shut from then till the end of this lengthy lesson.

 

----o0o----

 

Kyuhyun was currently walking to the classroom C504 where his next lecture took place, clearly unhappily. He had had two lectures in the morning and had to deal with some paper, which annoyingly left him with so little spare time that he had to have a quick lunch at the canteen alone. And now he would have one more in the afternoon but honestly, he was exhausted already.

 

He glanced at the number board on the wall, sighing because it was room C512. He still had some more rooms to go. But when he reached room C508, he heard laughter and the loud music playing, which made Kyuhyun fairly curious and he decided to peek a little…

 

And frowned almost immediately.

 

‘Knock knock’

 

Kyuhyun knocked on the door and opened it, stepping in, succeeding in drawing attention from all the boys inside, who he assumed the members of the Dance Club since they were wearing the club uniforms.

 

“Can I help you, teacher Cho?” A pretty boy asked tentatively and Kyuhyun recognized him. He was Lee Hyukjae, a student of his.

 

“According to my watch, it is now 13.08 and other students will have their lectures to attend in several minutes. So would you mind turning down your music and keeping silent?”

 

Receiving several ‘yes’ from the boys and seeing the music turned off, he nodded knowingly, but his eyes still glued on the pair of arms circling Hyukjae’s enviably slim waist before looking up to the owner of the said arms. “And please don’t be too intimate towards other students, I believe over-intimacy is banned from our campus”

 

The boy next to Hyukjae seemed to have frozen in his place just by looking at Kyuhyun’s eyes and Hyukjae quickly did what he could to save the situation - to slap the other’s arms off his waist.

 

“Thank you” Kyuhyun nodded before going away, making all the boys sigh out of relief almost at the same time, apparently except for the poor “too intimate” boy.

 

“Hey, Donghae, are you alright?” Hyukjae asked, hands waving side to side in front of him to check if he was still in his consciousness.

 

“I guess I am but I am not too sure. He is scary. Oh my God, he glared at me. It spine-chilling, don’t you see? No? Why? He did. He was glaring draggers at me. God, I’m doomed. He will probably hunt me down from now on. Oh no, what should I do?” Donghae finally opened his mouth to speak after some seconds of freezing but only some incoherent words came out, together with constantly changing facial expressions, making his friends laugh like crazy because really, his act was too funny to keep a straight face.

 

But it was not a difficult task to keep Donghae’s mind off the incident and minutes later, the Dance Club continued their practice, after making sure their music was not too loud.

 

 

 

----o0o----

 

Kyuhyun inserted his key and unlocked his house, a little disappointed when the lights were all off and the other’s shoes were not there.

 

Sitting on the sofa, he took out his phone to call him, but unable to connect. His phone must be out of battery, he sighed, fingers tapping impatiently on the coffee table, thinking whether he should go to find him or not.

 

Right the moment he decided to stand up and wait for the other outside his house, the door opened, revealing the beautiful boy he was longing to see.

 

“Oh, Kyuhyun, you are home already” The boy exclaimed, smiling brightly.

 

Kyuhyun looked at the other hands full of grocery and quickly stepped forward, helping him carry the bags and getting a small peck on the lips.

 

“Why are you so late, Hyukjae?” He asked as both went to the kitchen.

 

“We were so absorbed in the practice that we even forgot the time. Then I rushed to the supermarket to buy ingredients for our dinner” Hyukjae explained while placing the new boxes of cereal on the cupboard.

 

“You should have waited for me so that we could go shopping together” The taller took steps forward, hugging the younger boy from behind. “I am longing to see you”

 

“You looked tired today though” Hyukjae commented, turning around to face the taller, hands massaging his temples.

 

“I got so many things to do: lectures, papers and even had to watch over you all the time”

 

“I can take care of myself, Kyu. You don’t have to” Hyukjae pouted, dissatisfied and fluttered at the same time because Kyuhyun was over-protecting him.

 

“But your brother asked me to. I wouldn’t want Heechul hyung to grind me to powder to feed his cat for neglecting you and I am sure you wouldn’t want it either” Kyuhyun said, pinching the other’s pointy nose in the process.

 

“He asked you to watch over my study, not all my other relationships. Junsu kept teasing me today, you know”. Hyukjae retorted.

 

“I know but I am your boyfriend. I have to do my job of protecting you from other hungry men” The taller explained himself, pouting a little but actually, mentally reminding himself of making the stupid best friend of Hyukjae answer a difficult question in their next lesson.

 

Little as he knew, that simple pout made Hyukjae wonder if this man standing in front of him at that moment and the chilling teacher this morning was the same one. Jealous Kyuhyun is shuddery, he nodded for himself.

 

But he knew better, the taller was not always scary. He was just a little too possessive sometimes. They had been dating for almost 2 years now but their relationship couldn’t come to light since Kyuhyun’s teaching career would be at risk. At present, the only ones to know about it were they themselves, Heechul, his elder brother, who had gone abroad and Junsu, his best friend. Other students just thought that Kyuhyun was becoming stricter for no good reason and he was feared in many levels. Honestly, Hyukjae didn’t like it that way. He pouted. He wanted Kyuhyun to be respected and loved, not feared by his students (not that kind of love, people – Jealous Hyukjae could be scary as well).

 

 

Kyuhyun looked at the distracted boy in his arms while showing his infamous smirk. “Hyukjae, I’m tired. How about taking a shower together and you giving me a massage?” Kyuhyun asked as he blew some hot air into the smaller ears, smirking some more when he felt him shivering a little at the suggestion.

 

“If you insist, teacher Cho” Hyukjae replied lowly after some seconds and blushed a beautiful crimson before being carried bridal style to the bathroom.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I have always wanted to write a Teacher!Kyu and Student!Hyuk heheh.

About the ending, I really couldn't come up with anything and accidentally saw the pic so... Don't blame me, blame the pic which got me unable to think of anything else from half KyuHyuk in the pool *blush blush*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N2: From now on, I will upload my stories both on aff and my wordpress so if any of you come across a similar story by Bon, don't be surprised, it's me :D

 

Happy reading guys!~