Back to Dorm

Love

A/N: It has been ages since I last wrote and the mounting KyuHyuk moments lately have dragged me out of my lazy fangirl/shipper self.

Inspired by the fact that Hyukjae just moved back to dorm, with Kyuhyun. Old picture xD, credit on pic

--------------------------------

Hyukjae was wiggling a little in the warm blankets, half-asleep, when his leg touched something. He snuggled in closer until his body met a hard, warm one, which immediately put a discreet smile on his face. He finally opened his eyes and lifted himself up to see the handsome brunette lying by his side. Grinning, Hyukjae couldn’t help it but lean in and shower the man with kisses all over his face.

His forehead, his eyes, his cheekbone, …

“Baby” The brunette called softly, his sleepy eyes peeking in a thin line after closing instantly. “Morning you, too.”

Hyukjae decided to say nothing but take his time continuing his own morning ‘ritual’.

…, his nose, his cheeks, his chin, …

But he was soon again disrupted by his boyfriend’s chuckle.

“Are you that happy to see me?” The brunette asked, placing his hands on the other’s back, it gently.

Hyukjae pouted at the question. How could he not? In fact, it was the feeling of extreme happiness with a glint of self-pity.

It had been nearly two months since Kyuhyun and Hyukjae decided to move in together. After years of being in a relationship, now they eventually shared the same home, even though many people still referred it as Super Junior’s dorm. The news of Hyukjae moving back to the dorm was made public to their fans not long ago, but what ELFs knew was only a half of the meaningful truth. The apartment is now theirs only. Of course, Kyuhyun and he welcomed their members and managers from time to time, but the guests no longer slept over or dropped in without prior notice. They did not want to disturb the couple anyway.

The first days of moving in were exceptional. It was a bit shy to suddenly see the significant other all the time, but contentment still overwhelmed. Small touches, little kisses and unexpected eye contacts here and there made them feel the butterflies in their stomachs. Once again, they gradually learned about each other’s small habits as things had changed after years of enlistment. The whole experience of moving in somehow brought them back to the early days of their relationship. The feelings remained, if not intensifying.

Yet, it was not long for them to fully enjoy their own precious time together since both quickly got carried away with their hectic schedules and the intense preparations for their group’s repackaged album. Given all the shows and online broadcasts that Kyuhyun needed to attend, the taller was almost always busy and usually could not take a proper rest, not to mention their cherished cuddling routine like this. It had been days that Hyukjae had to get up alone in their shared bed as his boyfriend already rushed to work early in the morning.

“Yes, I am, Kyu, blissfully and ecstatically happy.” Hyukjae murmured as he finally kissed on the brunette’s lips.

I miss you.

And I miss us.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes in the kiss and did not waste a further second to pull his boyfriend back down into his arms, smiling softly as he, too, missed these little cuddles so much. “Let's sleep in, baby.” He erased the distance between them as their foreheads caressed gently. “A bit more and I will make us breakfast. Today I am all yours.”

Hyukjae hugged his boyfriend back in response, soon slipping back to sleep, satisfied that his beloved one was by his side.