A Day

Love

Title: A Day

Rating: General (don't know when I am able to write stories with higher rating ^^)

Genre: romantic

Length: a short drabble, hihi

 

 

Hyukjae did a powerful dance move and smiled confidently at his reflection on the huge mirror in the practice room. He was just practicing some moves for himself when his cell phone rang. Normally, he would ignore the call and continue his performance but the ringtone was specially set for Kyuhyun and Hyukjae couldn’t find it in his heart to ignore his boyfriend.

 

As soon as he answered the call, he heard the other whine childishly. “Hyukkie, where are you? Why aren’t you home yet? I miss you”

 

“Kyunnie, I’m in the practice room” He said and chuckled softly. His boyfriend was usually this childish when it came to him.

 

“Baby, but it’s late, what are you practicing for? Just go home and cuddle with me. We haven’t met for a day for haven’s sakes!” came another whining storm.

 

“Kyunnie, you’ve just arrived at the dorm, right?” Receiving a hum as a response, Hyukjae continued. “How about you taking a shower while I complete the unfinished things and we’ll meet in half an hour?”

 

“It’s way too long” Hyukjae rolled his eyes at his boyfriend even when the other couldn’t see it. “Kyuhyun” He spoke firmly. And that was enough for Kyuhyun to give in, but not without an unpleasing groan. “Urgg, alright. I’ll wait for you. Just… hurry up. I can’t wait to see you”

 

 

Half an hour later, when Hyukjae stepped inside their shared room, Kyuhyun had already been sleeping soundly. Hyukjae looked at the calm face of the other and smiled softly. The other must have been exhausted. He had an early schedule this morning and had to travel to the other side of the city for work. Hyukjae wanted to lie on the bed hugging his boyfriend to sleep but his sweaty body made him decide to take a quick bath first.

 

As soon as he finished his bath and put on his comfortable pyjama, he climbed on the bed and lain down, his face snugging into the other’s warm chest and hands circling his waist to bring them closer.

 

“Baby, you’re home” Kyuhyun spoke in his sleepy state and immediately landed a kiss on the smaller’s crown, earning a cute giggle from the other.

 

“Have you been working all day?” Hyukjae asked in a caring manner, his hands slowly caressing his boyfriend’s cheeks. Kyuhyun leaned over to enjoy this gentle touch.

 

“I’ve been missing you all day” Kyuhyun yawned out of tiredness, his eyes half open.

 

The smaller let out another chuckle. His boyfriend could be so chessy even when he desperately needed a rest. Surely Hyukjae wanted to chat and cuddle some more before going sleep but Kyuhyun’s health was the most important at that moment. “Sleep tight, baby. I love you” He leaned over for a kiss on the other’s lips and heard Kyuhyun mumble unconsciously. “Love you, Hyukkie”

 

Hyukjae knew his schedule started really early next morning but he still spent a good few minutes looking at the other’s sleeping face and smiling in satisfaction. Surely they didn’t have as much time spent together as other couples, they couldn’t wake up with the one they loved every morning, but knowing that they were always loved was simply enough. And somehow, not having the chance to be together even made these little moments more precious to them.

 

Tightening his arms around Kyuhyun’s waist and feeling the other’s hands around his one also tightened, Hyukjae closed his eyes and waited to drift to the dreamland, preparing for another busy day of theirs.

 

A/N: I just wanna say thank you for all your supports, I feel so encouraged. Hope every one enjoys this drabble. Nice day :)