Friend's boundaries

Love like drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey take off your cardigans already!" Taecyeon shout to Yoona and Yuri.

As they both are wearing very less and was feeling cold, they had their cardigans on. Yoona wore a red bralet with zipper in the front and a pair of black leather leggings. While Yuri wore a pale orange tube top and a pair of tight fit black ripped jeans. 

"The two of you dressed up like twins!" Seungri teased them. 

Slowly feeling the alcohol kicking in, both of them can feel the heat rushing up to them thus removing their cardigans. The moment Yoona remove her cardigans, Nichkhun went to her and covered her with his blazer. 

"You're showing too much!" He said. But Yoona shrugged off his jacket as she is really feeling warm. 

"We are in a club, Nichkhun. Look at the girls here. Some are just in their bras." Yuri said to him and shifted herself between him and Yoona intentionally. Yoona turned to her right and saw Jiyong next to her. Their eyes met for a second and Jiyong immediately looked away, pretending to be looking elsewhere. Not wanting to be with him even for a second, Yoona got up and head to the dance floor. 

"Yuri! Follow her!" Jiyong pushed her sister off the couch for her to follow Yoona. He doesn't want her alone out there. Minutes after the two girls went off, Jiyong nudged the guys to join the two girls. 

"Just let them be. We have yet to finish our drinks." Youngbae said. Jiyong then took the glasses and finished them all up at one go.

"Woah dude!" Seunghyun exclaimed. 

"Are you that thirsty or that itchy to hit the dance floor now?" Taecyeon joked.

"I bet he's just itching to get some hot chicks!" Seungri . 

Club Answer is no joke in the night scene industry. It was a illuminate party so lightsticks were given out and free shots were seen giving out too. The whole atmosphere was high and crazy. Jiyong and the guys danced their way through the crowd to look for Yoona and Yuri. As they move through the crowd, some girls recognized them and start getting near them and grinds them with their y butts. Taecyeon gave up to searching for Yoona and Yuri when a girl in a deep v neck tight fit dress came to him and start dancing with him. Seungri then followed Taecyeon's suit and danced with a girl, totally forgetting about Yoona and Yuri. 

"Isn't that oppa and the rest?" Yuri shouted to Yoona. They were both on the stage dancing as they see the guys entering the dance floor. Yoona then spotted Jiyong. He seems to be finding someone. She thought he must be hunting for his prey. 

"Just ignore them and dance Yuri!" Yoona looked away from them and continue dancing. The crowd was crazy when the music took a big drop of the beat. Yuri then shifted Yoona to back face her as she start grinding Yoona. Guys below them watched them dance ily and start cheering. Their cheers caught Jiyong's attention. He then noticed Yoona and Yuri on the stage with other girls. 

"Woah. This is hot." Youngbae his lips and said. Pushing their way through, they head to Yoona and Yuri. 

"Hey you two! We've been looking for you two!" Seunghyun shouted to them to get their attention. 

Yoona turned and saw her brother then jumped down the stage happily. As she's wearing high heels, she couldn't balance and nearly fell but Jiyong got hold of her. 

"Hey you all! Let's go to the front!" Yoona shouted. Yuri then came down the stage too and nudged them to go to the front together. The guys could see that the two girls are damn high so they do whatever they said. Yoona seemed to forget that Jiyong is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter