Firefighter

Love like drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona woke up with a bad hangover. She drank too much last night at Vera but she's very clear that she wasn't drunk. She could remember everything, especially the conversation Jiyong and Nichkhun had. Sadness starts filling in her. Staring at the ceiling, she rubbed her temple and let out a soft groan in pain. 

Yoona turned to the door and saw Seunghyun coming in her room with a tray of food. He passed her a bowl of soup for her hangover. 

"Oppa. Last night, you know I wasn't drunk right?" Yoona slowly looked up at him and asked.

Seunghyun let out a slight smirk smile and nodded his head. "I heard you. And, you have the Im family blood in you. The Im family can hold their liquor well." 

"Seriously? Even dad and mom?" 

Seunghyun laughed and nodded his head. "Since you weren't drunk, you should know what you did?" 

Yoona put down the empty bowl back on the tray and took a look at Seunghyun. "I kissed Nickhkhun oppa.. are you referring to this?" 

Seunghyun let out a light sigh and say, "Yoona, you've done a lot last night. I don't have to see it myself, people will tends to tell about it. But you know I don't interfere. As long as I know you'll be safe. But, Nichkhun, he's my friend. He's a friend of Jiyong too. I know you're upset with Jiyong. But that is Jiyong. Don't use Nichkhun's kindness against him. It's unfair to him." 

Yoona bit her lips upon hearing these. She had gone a little overboard last night with Nichkhun. She felt bad too but at that moment she just didn't want to stay rational. 

"Don't worry oppa. I know what's your worry. I'll talk to him." 

 

Nichkhun parked his car outside Yoona's gate and wait for her. She called him earlier to meet up. He knows that she's gonna apologize for what she did last night. But he have different intention for today's meet up. He was in deep thoughts that he didn't notice Yoona has came out from her house. As Nichkhun didnt had his convertible car top closed, Yoona shoved her hand easily to his face and waved to get his attention. 

"Oh Yoona, you're here." he snapped out of his thoughts the moment he saw Yoona. He then opened the door for Yoona and smiled to her. 

Yoona thought Nichkhun must be thinking about what happened last night that he's in such deep thoughts and just smiled back to him without saying anything. 

"So, where do you want to go?" Nichkhun then broke the awkward silence between them. Yoona didn't like the tense atmosphere too. Adjusting herself to the seat comfortably, she slowly said, "Anywhere you wanna bring me to, Khun oppa. I still owe you a date. Remember?" 

Yoona's words made Nichkhun grinned happily like a small kid. "Sure then." 

As the autumn season starts to fall in, the cooling wind breeze brushes through their face as Nichkhun drive along the way to somewhere he had in mind. The weather is good and it put Yoona in a good mood. Feeling the wind breeze, Yoona leaned on the side of the car and looked outside, smiling. She then noticed the road and asked Nichkun, 

"Are we heading to Yuldong park?" 

"Let's go do bungee jump." Nichkhun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter