Brotherhood

Love like drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona and the rest rushed their way to Donghae's room after finding out his room number through Youngbae's connections. As soon as they reached the fifteen floor, they head straight to Donghae's room. As they stood outside his room they could hear noises coming from inside. Yoona presses the bell repeatedly but no one came to open the door. Youngbae then came to them with the master room card he got secretly from one of the girl at the reception desk. As soon as they opened the door, they could see a group of guys fighting violently. 

"This is for the pain you've caused my sister!" Seunghyun was shouting at Donghae.

"Who are the are the two of you then?" One of Donghae's friend asked Jiyong and Nichkhun. 

"Why? Are one of you here Yoona's current boyfriend?" Donghae goes up to them and pushed them on the chest, triggering anger in the both of them. Nichkhun and Jiyong raised their fists but was stopped by Donghae's friends and chaos was seen. 

"I might not be her boyfriend for now but I will protect her with my means and won't allow anyone to hurt her!" Nichkhun shouted to Donghae. 

"She's a very precious sister to me so you better stay the away from her!" Jiyong shouted too. 

Nichkhun and Jiyong's words have Yoona's emotions running like a roller coaster. They didn't notice her presence until Taecyeon shouted to them.

"Guys!" 

Everyone turned and saw Yoona and the rest at the door. 

"Yoona ah" Donghae pushed everyone away and head to her. Yoona took a few steps back from him while Youngbae and Seungri went to the front and stood between her and Donghae. Seunghyun then came and pulled Donghae away violently. And the guys were back pushing each other in the chest, waiting to have their fists ready. 

Yoona couldn't see this any longer and ran to them, holding onto Seunghyun. Everyone literally stopped their fists when they see Yoona getting between them. Donghae's fists nearly landed on her if he didn't react fast enough. 

"Damn it Yoona! Go away. You could have been hurt!" Seunghyun shouts at her. 

Yoona looked at her brother and her two friends. Their lips were bleeding and she felt guilty. 

"Oppa, let's just go, please. I don't want to see anyone of hurt because of me." She told him then turned to Donghae. Taking a deep breathe in, she looked at him and said, 

" off Donghae. I'll never forget the pain you gave me. I can forgive you but I can't forget the pain. It will stay with me forever like a scar. So please, don't ever appear or talk to me again. Just, off from my life."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter