Drunk In Love

Love like drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tonight, let's just everything and have fun!" Yuri shouted in enthusiasm to Yoona when they enter the club. Yoona didn't really have the mood for party but she doesn't want to be a party bummer so she just reluctantly followed the group to the party. With just a simple white lacey bralette crop top and a skinny jean matching a pair of boot heels, Yoona could still caught Jiyong's attention. 

"Hey man! Why weren't you in school today?" Seungri fist pumped with Jiyong and asked him. 

"Just wanna sleep in." Jiyong casually said, takling his glance away from Yoona. 

Avoiding looking at him, Yoona had been busying with Yuri on the other side of the seats. When their alcohols were served, Youngbae and Taecyeon start pouring everyone a drink. They cheered and awhile later, a group of ily dressed girls came approaching them, giving out stickers of a lip. 

"Tonight is kiss me night! Stick these on anyone, anywhere of their body which you think you wanna kiss. It's alright if you just wanna paste it and not kiss. It's all about fun anyway. Enjoy your night guys!" 

Taecyeon immediately start flirting with one of the girls, pasting one of the stickers on her cheeks. The girl recipocrated to his flirting and the two them disappeared into the crowd together. Seeing how easily Taecyeon got a girl, Seungri and Seunghyun immediately followed and disappeared with the girls. 

"This is gonna be fun..." Yuri seems very excited as she starts eyeing the crowd and search for cute guys while Yoona is trying her best to immerse herself into the atmosphere and get excited. 

"Jiyong oppa!" Everyone's attention turned to Jiyong as two girls came to him, looking excited and high. One of the girls threw herself to Jiyong as he caught her in his embrace and flashed his charming flirtacious smile to them. Another girl then followed suit and threw herself to Jiyong on the right. 

"Oppa, why didn't you told us you're here. We can have fun together." One of the girl said to him, leaning on his left shoulder. 

"Well, now that I'm here and we can have fun, what else matters?" He smirked to them. 

Yoona watched the whole scene and tightened her fists. Taking a glass of drink, she gulped it down in one shot then left for the washroom. Jiyong stole a glance of Yoona leaving then turned his attention back to the girls. 

Standing in front of the mirror, Yoona looked at herself as she try hard to control her tears. Yuri then came in and checked on her. 

"You alright?" 

Yoona let out a deep breathe and nodded her head. She didn't want to dampen Yuri's party mood. "Sorry Yuri, I'm such a party bummer." 

"It's totally understandable, need not feel sorry.." Yuri looked at her apathetically and tugged her hair to the sides of the ear. 

"I'll be fine. Let's just go out and enjoy the night." Yoona then thought, perhaps she should just party the night away and forget about everything. 

When they got back to their table, they only say Youngbae there alone, looking troubled. 

"Youngbae oppa, where's oppa and khun oppa?" 

Youngbae took a look at Yuri then turned his sight to the exit of the back door. "You two stay here and don't go anywhere. Alright?" he then stood up and head there swiftly. Sensing that something is amiss, the two girls decided to c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter