Mind Frying Crisis

Love like drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, what exactly do you see Yoona as?"  Yuri couldn't hold it in any longer and asked Jiyong when they're back home. 

Jiyong ignored her question and head straight to his room, with Yuri following him from behind. Sensing that Jiyong is not gonna answer her, Yuri got frustrated and threw a pillow at him. 

"Oppa!" She yelled at him with agitation. 

Irritated, Jiyong let out a loud growl and told her to get out of his room. He didn't know what to answer Yuri. Since the conversation with Nichkhun in the hotel, his mind is in a blank. He felt something empty inside him but he couldn't fully apprehend it, Crashing his worned out body into his couch, he thought of Yoona back in the hotel with Donghae trying to get near her and Nichkhun saying those words. 

.

Jiyong's mind is getting fried. Frustrated, he took out his phone and called Youngbae. 

"Bro, asleep?" 

Youngbae voice don't sound like he's half asleep though. " Nah. yes my brother. why're you calling this late?" 

"I can't sleep. I need a drink. You on this?" Jiyong know very clearly that Youngbae wouldn't turn down an invitation to drink. 

Jiyong drove to a nearby tented street stall to meet up Youngbae. Upon his arrival, Jiyong ordered a few bottles of soju and food to go along with the soju. 

"It's a long night isn't it?" Youngbae sat down and said, recalling what happened earlier at the hotel. 

"You wouldn't say..." Jiyong let out a restless laugh and replied. 

"Dude, what's wrong?" Youngbae could sense that something is up with Jiyong. He had never seen him acting like this. At least for a damn long time. 

Jiyong took another shot of soju and slowly said, "I don't know, man. There's just this, huge, stone-liked, thing in here."  he points to his heart. 

Youngbae couldn't understand him. He looked at Jiyong with a blank face, trying hard to apprehend this meaning. 

"Girls... Just what's up with them!" Jiyong continued and finally Youngbae slowly have an idea what's Jiyong talking about. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter