Secret Spot

Love like drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's no way Jiyong can concentrate during the class with Yoona sitting just right beside her. He would take a sneak glance at her as and when. But Yoona seems to be focusing. Jiyong couldn't sit straight and kept fidgeting. Playing his pen with his fingers, he just need to talk to her. He wants to annoy her. He wants her attention. Never ever had a girl sitting beside him but not talking to him at all. Usually girls would be all over him by this timing. He then took his pen and poke Yoona's waist. 

The poke shocked Yoona and she glared at him.

"What?" She asked. 

"I'm bored." Jiyong whined. 

"Tell me I'm not the only one who find this class boring." Yoona exclaimed and let out deep sigh. She had been trying hard to focus and understand what the class is about but inside her mind, she can only see stars and unicorns. She was trying hard to stay awake. 

"So you're bored too?" Jiyong looked at her in surprise. He thought she was really listening to the class. 

"I was just trying to keep myself awake. If not I would have been dozing off now. My godness, how to endure this class for the rest of the semester.." Yoona start whining too and laid her chin on the table, looking stoned. 

Jiyong couldn't take his eyes away from her. Even when she's acting like this, she's still so beautiful. He needs to get her. He is sure Yoona is gonna be the hot stuff in college now so he got to lay his hand on her before anyone do. How could he miss out any hot stuff in the college. It wouldn't be him anymore. 

"Are you gonna keep staring at me or are you gonna think of something we can do to kill this boredom?" Yoona's words then snapped him out of his thoughts. 

"You wanna do something? Like what?" Jiyong raised his eyebrows and asked her. 

"I don't know.. I'm not familiar with this college. Where do you think we can go?" Yoona answered him back without much thinking. She just want to get out of this class right now. 

"You, wanna skip class with me, and go somewhere else?" Jiyong asked her car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter