Stars and Unicorns

Love like drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey dude, party tonight will be at Seunghyun's place. Oh, and please tell Yoona too." 

Seungri ended the call, leaving Nichkhun with many questions. He knows that it's a saturday and the group are bound to have many party invitations so why are they having a party at Seunghyun's instead of the clubs. And how did Seungri knew that Yoona is with her. 

"who is it?" Yoona snapped him out of his thoughts. Nichkhun turned and told her what Seungri said. 

"Party at my place? But, how and why?" She seems shocked too. The two shrugged and looked at each other in confusion then decided to head back and check out. 

 

As Nichkhun stopped his car outside the gates to Seunghyun's house, they could already hear music coming from inside the house. Noticing several cars outside too, it seems to them that the party has already started. As the gates were opened, the two just walked in and see many people at the yard drinking happily. As they entered the house, it was filled with people that they couldn't see any of their friends. Nichkhun held onto Yoona's hand and squeezed their way through the crowd then someone stopped them. 

"Here they are!" 

Taecyeon spotted them through the crowd and went over to pat Nichkhun's shoulder while shouting for the rest of the group's attention. Seunghyun then came to them too followed by Yuri behind him. 

"Thank god you're back already, I'm so bored without you!" She exclaimed and pull her over from Nichkhun. Letting got of Nichkhun's hand, she went to Yuri then hugged her lightly. 

"Why is there a party here?" Yoona asked her brother. 

Seunghyun shrugged and told her that they are bored of going to clubs so Jiyong came up with this idea. The mention of Jiyong's name immediately made Yoona feel uncomfortable. Nichkhun spotted her change of expression then went over to her.

"Shall we go grab a drink then?" Yoona nodded then walked over to the mini bar at their house with him and Yuri. Looking at Nichkhun and Yoona, Yuri sensed something between them but decided to ask Yoona later when they're alone. As they walked to the mini bar, they passed by the main hall and spotted Jiyong and Taeyang at the pool outside with a few girls. It was a far distance from the main hall to the pool, but due to the opened sliding door, they could still see clearly what's happening outside. Jiyong was hugging onto a girl while chatting with another girl sitting beside him. Nichkhun secretly squeezed Yoona's palm but Yuri happened to saw it. Taking her sight off the pool, Yoona turned and head to the mini bar. Pouring the vodka into the paper cups, Yoona keep reminding herself that she has to let go of her feelings for Jiyong. 

"What's going on with Khun and Yoona?" Taecyeon was asking Seunghyun on the other side of the main hall. Taecyeon insist that he saw very clearly that they were holding hand when they came in. 

"Why don't you ask him?" 

"You're her brother. You should know." 

"Well, I don't interfere with her romance life." Seunghyun said and take a sip of his drink. "Anyway, Khun's nice guy" 

Taecyeon's sight then turned to the pool. "Yeah man I know that. But I thought Jiyong and her..." 

"Jiyong is Jiyong. Don't you already know him?" Seunghyun cut off whatever Taecyeon wanted to say. He knows that Jiyong still couldn't move on from his past and he honestly don't think Jiyong can be any way good to Yoona right now too. So he thought it'll be the best for them to just remain like this. 

Jiyong turned his sight into the house and landed on Yoona. She was chatting happily with Nichkhun and Yuri. She was smiling and laughing. Jiyong found himself feeling annoyed when Yoona smiled to Nichkhun. Letting out a soft growl, he shrugged the girls around him away and head into the house. He walked pass Yoona and head to Nichkhun. 

"Yo man, where have you been the whole afternoon?" 

"Oh I thought you guys know that we were together?" Nichkhun points to Yoona then himself to Jiyong, without thinking much. 

"Really? I don't know. I was sleeping this afternoon." Jiyong lied and Yuri looked at him weirdly. He saw Yuri's glance and ignored her. "Come on man." He lead Nichkhun away from Yoona and went to Seunghyun and Taecyeon. 

"Jiyong you are mad. We agreed to do this just between us, not publicly to everyone." Seunghyun hissed at him while the other two guys just stared at Jiyong in disbelief. 

"Trust me, this is better. It's gonna be alright. We just get a few who's trustworthy to stay and the rest to go back." he explained calmly. Soon, Seungri and Taeyang joined them.

"what's going on?" 

"Jiyong wants t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter