The Past

Love like drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, Yoona felt a pair of arms wrapped around her. Slowly opening her eyes, she recalled what happened last night and then knew the owner of that pair of arms. Feeling her heart beat skipping faster, her mind was then filled with questions if she should shurgged his arms away or remain in his embrace. Just as she was still thinking of what to do, Jiyong's phone rang. He was so deep in sleep that all he did was let out a soft groan, pulled Yoona closer to him and continue sleeping. The ringing then stopped. Yoona held her gasp when Jiyong pulled her in closer. She eventually decided to remain that way and wait for Jiyong to wake up. She wouldn't know what to say if she were to wake him up. It'll be awkward. She could feel his body warmth coming from his bare body. In this moment, Yoona feel like surrendering to him. There is hell no wat she could do this; keeping a distance from him and avoiding him. His body warmth, his scent, his everything seems to be melting every atoms inside Yoona's body. She then suddenly felt something against her . 

No he didnt. Yoona thought. 

Just as she wanted to move her lower body apart from Jiyong's growing , Jiyong moved first. He move his arms away from Yoona and his face was blushing. Yoona turned and saw his face.

"You were awake along?" She suspected. 

"That means you were too then..." Jiyong said and looked at her. Damn. Even though this isn't the first time he'd seen her beautiful wake up face, her beauty  still mesmerizes him. That big doe eyes, small y lips, and her glowing milky fair skin. He could feel his growing bigger as his thoughts start to run wild. 

"What were you thinking of? Something dirty enough to get a ?" Yoona .  

"It's normal for a guy to have a in the morning." Jiyong rebutted. 

Being the playful Yoona, she then leaned in closer to him, her s  'unintentionally' pressing against his left arm. Yoona have the habit of not wearing bra to sleep so it's more sensitive for Jiyong. 

"Are you sure it's not because your arms apparently was all over me?" She challenged his words. 

As Yoona's touches his arm, Jiyong felt his whole body heating up and his getting more hard. He had always knew that Yoona is very playful. And she have this strong confidence that he wouldn't do anything rude to her. But damn this time round, his manhood seems to be telling him to give Yoona a warning for her own actions. 

Yoona watched Jiyong's expression turned and she got a feeling things are gonna turned serious if she still don't move away from him. When she wanted to move away, Jiyong grabbed her arms, flipped his body around and got above her, pinning her down to the bed. 

"What.." 

"Shh.. you wanna play? Game on, Yoona." Jiyong stopped her from saying a word more. 

"You won't. " Yoona looked straight into his eyes and say.

"I can't be sure this time round. You were the one who wanna play, isn't it?" Jiyong smirked. 

"I know you still won't. Try if you dare." Yoona said then closed her eyes. 

"Oh don't dare me, baby." Jiyong knew she wasn't wearing any pants beneath her big loose tee as that was the reason for his initially. He leaned in closer to her neck, his breathing arousing her for a few seconds. 

Jiyong suddenly got up and throw his head back to the pillow. 

"Alright. I give up. You win." He said. 

Yoona opened her eyes to a cold ceiling feeling slightly disappointed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter