Decisions and Determination

Love like drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona had been avoiding Jiyong for the next few days. She kept thinking if they really kissed that night or was it her hallucination, until Yuri somehow solved the question which has been lingering on her mind. 

"Yoona.. I've something to ask you. What's up with you and Nichkhun oppa?"  They were in a cafe resting after shopping and Yuri remembered her curiosity for Nichkhun and Yoona when she saw the note she made in her phone. 

Yoona looked down, biting her lips, reluctant to say anything. But Yuri pressed on and asked. "Hey, I thought we're best friends. Yet you are not sharing anything with me." Yuri pouted her lips and act like she's sad. 

"Fine. I just don't know how to say it. It's a bit overwhelming for myself too. Nichkhun oppa, he confessed to me last saturday when we went out.." Yoona then slowly fill Yuri with everything that happened that day. 

Yuri had been aware of Nichkun's feelings for Yoona and she even encouraged him to go for her when Jiyong broke her heart. So she isn't surprised when Yoona told her that he confessed. 

"So.. have you really let go of oppa?" Yuri asked her carefully. 

Blinking her eyes several times, Yoona looked out of the window and let out a sigh. "I don't know.. there's something in my mind which I'm not sure did it really happened or not.." 

"Like?" 

Yoona then turned back to Yuri and merely said, "Last saturday..." 

"Oh you mean did you and oppa kissed?" 

Yuri's words shocked Yoona for awhile then she regained her senses back and grab Yuri's hands. "So we really did? It's not my hallucination?" 

"Is it possible for the both of us to have the same hallucination? Or maybe Seungri have the same hallucination too? Or perhaps he don't remember anything." 

Yoona then somehow remembered Seungri was with Yuri too when they saw Jiyong and her kissing. 

"!" Yoona buried her face in her palms with frustration. "What am I gonna do!" She cried. 

Yuri looked at her bestfriend and feel empathy for her. Then she spoke, "The best way to let go of someone is to start afresh, with someone else..." 

Looking up at Yuri, Yoona showed an unsure expression. "But.. is this right.. I might hurt that someone.." Both of them are very sure that they are thinking of the same person in their mind. 

"I can't. I can't possibbly use Nichkhun oppa to let go of Jiyong's feelings..." 

"Why not?" 

A man's voice suddenly shocked Yoona. She turned behind and saw Nichkhun walking towards her. Immediately Yoona turned back to Yuri with a shocked face, afraid that he might have heard them talking about the kiss last saturday night. Yuri was in a shock too that she was lost for words. 

"Did I shocked the two of you? Well, I was walking along the streets and happened to saw the two of you by the window so I thought of coming in to say hi." Nichkhun explained himself, seeing their shocked face. 

"You heard our conversation?" Yuri slowly asked. 

Nichkhun took a breathe in then slowly sat down beside Yoona. 

"I only heard Yoona's last sentence. Sorry I didn't mean to eavesdrop.." 

"No no.. It's not your fault, oppa. Don't be sorry. You just happened to come in and overheard that, I understand." Yoona assured him with a forced smile then she bite her lips and looked at Yuri, hoping she could do something to this awkward situation. 

Before Yuri could say anything, Nichkhun spoke up first. "Yoona, don't think in the bad way. There's no right or wrong when it comes to matters of heart. Like what I said before, let me be the one if you need anyone." 

He then excused himself and left f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter