Wolfgirl

Love like drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona couldn't get over what Jiyong said at the hotel to Donghae. Settling down in Seunghyun's car while he warms up the car, she stared outside the window. Seunghyun notice her silence since breakfast and asked her, "Yoona, you alright?" He's worried if she's bothered over Donghae.

"I'm fine, oppa. Just feeling a little tired. Too much happened last night." 

"Don't think about it anymore. I won't let that er get near you again, don't worry." Seunghyun assured her and Yoona just smiled. It's not Donghae that's bothering her. It's Jiyong.

While Seunghyun drives on to school, Yoona just stared outside the window and something caught her attention. 

"Oppa, stop the car." 

Seunghyun immediately pulled the gear and stepped on the brakes, confused with Yoona. 

"Since when there's a tattoo shop here?" Yoona asked with her sight on that shop. 

"It's been quite awhile already. Youngbae had his tattoo done here. He got a friend who works her. Oh, Jiyong knows him too but I don't think Jiyong got his tattoo done here though." 

Seunghyun looked at Yoona and she seems to have decided on something. "You wanna get tattoo?" He asked. 

"I don't know. Maybe. Perhaps..." Yoona said then told him to drive on.

 

Jiyong, who was already in the class, couldn't set his mind straight. He's thinking of how to ask Yoona and what to ask Yoona.

Damn Youngbae. He should just help it all through even with the questions... 

Jiyong regretted not asking Youngbae to give him some suggestions on what to ask Yoona. Just when he's busying in his own world of questions, Yoona walked in the room. 

"What's wrong with you?" She see Jiyong mumbling to himself.

Yoona's words snapped him out of his thoughts and caught him speechless. 

"The mentality wire in your brain finally went dead?" Yoona , forgetting her vexing problems earlier on this morning for a moment. 

"Your appearance strucked like a shooting star into my mind and fried my mentality wire. That's how big of an impact you do to me, baby." Jiyong find himself back to his sense and joked back. But Jiyong's words reminded Yoona back to what he said to Donghae the previous night. Sister.

"Whatever Jiyong. Your words are like shooting stars. They pass through so fast that nobody can see it and believe that they actually exists." 

"Ok baby, I might still be having hangover from the sojus last night. 'Cos I don't get you." Jiyong couldn't understand her words and the meaning behind it. 

"It's alright. I'm just being nonsensical..." Yoona shrugged.

During the lesson, Jiyong noticed Yoona doing some writing on her notepad. 

"You can't possibly be taking down notes, aren't you?" Jiyong leaned in and check out what she's writing. 

"before you touched me,
I was a cage full of 
wild things. 

My mother used to say, 

'be wary of the wolves,
they can smell,
the beds of lambs,
from miles away.'

so every night, 
I would sleep
and wake up to smelling of the moon,
for my mother never knew,
that it is not the wolf
who sleeps with the lamb,
it is the lamb who must first learn
how to run with the wolves.

Opening up the heart, 
giving in the body and the soul,
to render good for evil,
the lamb hopes for." 

Jiyong read her writings as she seems to be lost in her own thoughts. 

"What does this poem means, baby? " Jiyong's words brought Yoona back to her senses. 

"Would you accompany me to get tattoo later on?" Yoona didn't answer his question. 

"Are you sure about it? What do you have in mind?" 

"For god sake, Jiyong, don't ask so much. Just, would you or would you not?" Yoona snapped. Taken aback with Yoona's spite reaction, Jiyong nodded his head. 

 

Yoona brought Jiyong to the tattoo shop she passed by this morning. Jiyong told her that he know of someone here who's also Youngbae's tattoo artist. 

"I know," She said. "We passed by this morning when Seunghyun drives us to school. And he told me." 

Entering the shop, Jiyong catch up with his friend for a short while then told him about Yoona. The guy then attend to Yoona, asking her on what does she want to get. Yoona then get a piece of paper from hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter