I miss you

Love like drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since it's known to everyone that Nichkhun is going after Yoona now, he have been showing his affection for Yoona publicly. Yoona feel grateful to him but she still don't think she's ready to give him her heart yet. She is very sure that somewhere inside her, she still have feelings for Jiyong which she is trying hard to forget but failed. Jiyong had been seen with different girls, as usual and he didn't seems to be affected at all, at least this is what Yoona thinks. But the truth is that he' is dying to talk to her again. They haven't spoke a single word to each other for a long time. The fact is, he mised her. He missed fooling around with her during history class, he missed her cheekiness and her chic attitude when they bicker. 

"Hey dude, tomorrow night we're going to the party at Vera. You coming right?"

Seungri asked and Jiyong nodded his head casually. He turned to look at Yoona and tried to think of something to talk to her. Thinking hard, he then realized he couldn't find anything to say to her except for 'I miss you'. Nichkhun then suddenly patted her head, flicking off some dirt on her hair. This gesture was seen by Jiyong and he let out a deep sigh.

'She have Nichkhun now. Who am I to miss her...' Jiyong thought then took out his phone and texted one of his girls.  

 

It's yet another saturday night, which is their party night as usual. Sometimes they wondered, how long more can they be young, wild and free like this before they have to be forced to turn into an adult and help out with their family business. All of them comes from a wealthy family which runs their own business. They know very clearly once they graduate from university, their freedom life is over. So they treasure the time now very dearly. They enjoy every single moment they have right now. Everyone was partying hard and enjoying themselves in Vera just like what they always do. The only different thing is that Nichkhun is with Yoona and Yuri instead of the guys. 

"Khun oppa, you should join the guys, not us. I know you're worried for Yoona, but don't be, nothing will happen. I will assure you this, alright?" Yuri begged for Nichkhun to leave them alone as she didn't want Nichkun's presence to be the reason guys are not approaching her. Feeling sorry, Nichkhun smiled awkwardly to Yoona. 

"Don't worry oppa, tonight I won't be kissing any stranger like the previous time." Yoona leaned in to him and told him. Feeling a little high on the alcohol, music and atmosphere, she teased Nichkhun. 

"But you can kiss me though, just like the previous time." Nichkhun back, earning a light smack on his arms from her. Yoona stuck her tongue out playfully to him and Nichkhun could only chuckle at her. 

"Don't go anywhere. We'll come here to get you two later. If you girls wanna take a rest, go to the vip lounge room. At least it's safe there. Alright?" 

Yoona nodded her head then Nichkhun left them and head for the guys. 

"Finally!" Yuri shouted in joy the grabbed Yoona's hand and head to the bar for more drinks. As they were drinking, Yoona received a text. Checking her phone, she saw Jiyong's name on the screen. She opened up the text and there was only three words written

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter