Letting Go

Love like drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong, you selfish bastard. What have you done to Yoona? 

Jiyong cursed himself and punched his fists against the tree beside him. The last person he want to hurt is Yoona but he had just hurt her so bad. Yoona deserves to be love. But he can't give her that. At least for now, he knows that he can't. He would still be the wolf that can smell the bed of lambs from miles away. Picking himself up, he called Yuri.

"Yuri ah, don't ask anything. just look for Yoona, right now. Be with her." with that, he hanged up, leaving Yuri on other side of the phone confused. 

"What the hell?" Yuri was with Nichkhun and Youngbae planning on where to bring Yoona later on. "What's wrong?" Youngbae asked. 

"Oppa just called me and said to look for Yoona right now. And he just ended the call like that. What the is wrong with him recently, seriously.." Yuri said with an annoyed tone then thought of Jiyong's words. She looked up at Nichkhun. Nichkhun seems to have similar thought with Yuri and the two immediately got up of their seats and start looking for Yoona.

"Guys! What's going on?" Youngbae was about to run up to them when his phone suddenly rang. It's Jiyong. 

"Bro, care to tell me what's going on? Yuri and Nichkhun are running around like mad people right now after you called Yuri saying to look for Yoona." 

"I'm here, at my junkie spot." Jiyong merely said, signalling for Youngbae to go over. Feeling confused, Youngbae just head there. 

 

Hiding herself in the washroom, Yoona looked into the mirror and she felt completely heartbroken over Jiyongs words. Unable to control her emotions any further, Yoona broke down, crying her heart out. Her phone then rang. The screen showing Yuri's name. The phone rang until it stopped then it rang again, with Nichkhun name showing up the screen this time. Yoona couldn't be bothered with anything right now. She just wanna cry, that's all. 

Yuri and Nichkhun went on seperate ways to look for Yoona. Damn this big college with so many buildings. Desperate, the two starts asking people if they had seen Yoona. 

"Oh, I saw her going somewhere with Jiyong earlier on. But no idea to where." One guy told Yuri. This is bad. Yuri thought. Their talk may have ended badly. After hearing what the guy said, Yuri is even more desperate to find Yoona. She must be crying somewhere. Then it strucks her. She starts searching all the washroom. Then her phone rang and it was Nichkhun. 

"Yuri ah, I'm at the washroom beside the old theatre hall here. Someone told me Yoona is crying inside. !" 

Yuri immediately ran her way there. 

"Faster, go in." Nichkhun urged her when she arrived.  Opening the door, Yuri saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter