First Love

Love like drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that morning Jiyong told Yoona about his past and everything, the two got back to how they were before Yoona start avoiding him and all. They sat together in history class, doodles stupid stuffs on each other's notepad, bicker over lame stuffs like how Jiyong think the wind is asking for trouble for messing up his precious hair and Yoona think he's insane. 

"These two are really unpredictable. One moment they're as cold to each other as the historical cold war, next moment they're all good again, or even better than before." Seungri said in the cafeteria as everyone listened to their bickering moment over Jiyong's insanely narcissism. 

"Just let them be. Anyway, I personally feel that it's a good thing seeing them this good." Yuri said smiling. 

"What's with the wind ing up Jiyong's hair? They can seriously bicker over this too?" Taecyeon couldn't seem to understand Jiyong and Yoona. 

"Seriously both of you. You guys are like a couple that never fails to bicker at least once a day." Youngbae said to them. 

"He's insane!" Yoona exclaimed. 

"You won't understand. Hair is apparently our life, to every guys." Jiyong rebutted. 

"I agree with him on this, sis." Seunghyun raised his hand and agreed with Jiyong's words. 

Yoona then turned to Nichkhun who was all along quiet. 

"You agree with him too?" 

Nichkhun looked at his brothers then slowly said, "I guess so? I'm a guy too... yea. Hair is important.."

"Your expression don't look very convincing, khun." Yoona looked at him wryly. 

"Aww man, need not be fearful of her. I know you agree with me on this." Jiyong put his arms around Nichkhun and looked at Yoona, showing her his victorious grin. 

Yoona rolled her eyes and can't be bothered with Jiyong anymore. Going back to her seat, she start browsing the magazine Yuri bought. As she flipped through the pages, a familiar picture then caught her attention in a particular page. She stopped flipping and stared at the page. Her expression seems off. Yuri noticed her expression and took a peek at the page. It was a guy half posing in a couch. 

"Woo total hottie..." Yuri gasped at the guy's toned abs. 

Yoona immediately closed up the magazine. 

"Aww need not be shy Yoona. It's totally normal for us, girls, to be ogling at hot guys." Yuri thought Yoona was shy but she was not. 

Yoona then took off from her seat and went to the washroom. Everyone finds her reaction somehow weird. Seunghyun then took the magazine over and asked Yuri to show her that page Yoona was on earlier. He then let out a loud sigh after seeing who's on that page. 

"What's wrong?" Everyone asked.

"Yoona knows him?" Jiyong asked. 

"He's the that broke her heart." Seunghyun slowly said. 

Yuri then realized what she just said might have hurt Yoona and rushed to the washroom to check on her. She saw Yoona standing in front of the mirror.

"Yoona, you alright? I'm sorry, I didn't know.."

"Oppa told you guys? It's nothing. I'm alright." Yoona toughened up and forced a smile to Yuri.

"Hey, you know you don't need to force a smile to me, right? Come here.." Yuri know her bestfriend and she gave her a big hug. 

"I'm over him. Just that.. He's my first love..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter