No Rush

Love like drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was utterly heartbroken by Jiyong. She locked herself in her room and cried whole night. 

"Yoona ah. Open up the door." Seunghyun called for her outside. Jiyong had confessed to Seunghyun what happened, with Yuri's help to appease Seunghyun. She may have hate her brother a little for breaking Yoona's heart but she knew very well that her brother didn't want it to happen too and that he definitely don't feel good too. 

"Im Yoona. Get over it. Talk to me." Seunghyun is getting a little impatient but he tried to calm his tone. 

But there was still no response from Yoona. Seunghyun had no other way but to get the key and opened up up her room. Entering her room, all he could see was Yoona sitting on the floor by the bed, sobbing. 

"Don't.." Her soft trembling voice said. 

Seunghyun slowly made his way to her and sat down beside her in silence. 

"When Donghae broke your heart, I wasn't there for you as a brother. I couldn't protect you. But now that you're with me, I told myself I'll protect you no matter what with all I have." Seunghyun slowly say to her. 

As her sobbing slowly ends, Yoona turned to Seunghyun. 

"He told me not to fall for him.. but I am already.. how to unlove someone you love, oppa..I know deep down somewhere he does feel something for me too. But why? Why did he have to say those hurtful words to me? He told me that love is a trap and don't expect too much from him. Am I expecting too much? All I want from him is just for him to say he loves me too. But he can't do it... what exactly is wrong..."  Yoona said as her tears slowly fell from her face again. 

"Nothing is wrong, Yoona.. Love is complicating. Not everyone holds the same perception on love. It's nothing wrong for you to love him. It's nothing wrong for him to think that love is a trap too. He didn't want you to expect too much from him because he didn't want to disappoint you. Look, I'm not Jiyong, nobody are. Nobody will knows what exactly he feels for you and what is he thinking. But as your brother and his friend, I would say, probably the two of you should give each other more time and more space and think through the relationship between the two of you before deciding into anything. Alright Yoona?" 

Seunghyun's wise and comforting words made Yoona calm down a little and into deep thoughts. 

"Yoona ah, sometimes in life, often we chase after what we wants so badly that we tends to miss out what actually are there for us all along. Remember when you were in elementary school, there was once you lost a drawing competition and couldn't get the prize which was a teddy bear?" 

Yoona looked at him and nodded her head. She will never forget as she remembered she cried so badly when she lost the competition. She really wanted that teddy bear so much.

"But when I went home, dad showed me that I have an exact teddy bear in my room which I forgot about." 

Seunghyun smiled and never said anything. Yoona looked at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter