Interrogation Time

District 9: You Are My Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol snatched Haru from Ji Ae’s hold, calming down his furless ball of cuteness while giving her the stink eye. Ji Ae glanced to her left and to her right. She was firmly squished in between the injured Hoya and recovering Woohyun on the couch with absolutely no possibility for escape. Not that she wanted to leave...

"Give me those tongs! Gonna poke someone's eye out." Woohyun instantly dearmed her of her kitchen utensil/weapon and left for the kitchen, only to have his seat filled by Sungjong.

Wow. Still treating me like it was four years ago.

"Can you guys stop? I'm not your little sister anymore, arrasseo? I'm twenty two now, and I can take care of myself. Thank you very much."

Seven heavy sighs began to clog the atmosphere.

"Ji Ae, what are you doing here? And how did you even get in? You need our special code!" Sunggyu inquired as he bore her down with his stare.

She shrunk back into the leather couch, wishing that she didn't have to be at the receiving end of this interrogation since she was just as clueless as they were. "Yah! That's what I want to know too!" Their heads cocked to the side, puzzlement evident across their features. "Listen, I was blindfolded and kidnapped from my dorm by two guys, okay? They drugged me, and then I woke up here. The CEO even told me to bring my suitcase for some reason."

Ji Ae immediately puckered her lips as if she had a raw lemon. From the boys' perspective, she would think that she was a crazy whacko too, gauging by the looks they were giving he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter