Reunited, Does It Feel So Good?

District 9: You Are My Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahh! It feels so good to come home!” Lee Sungjong exclaimed as he stretched his arms out towards the ceiling of their foyer.

 

Lee Sungyeol heartily echoed his sentiment after slipping on his house slippers. “Home is where the heart is.”

Following the two younger members were Jang Dongwoo and Lee Hoya, the eldest one carefully aiding his dongsaeng who was stumbling on his crutches. “Aigoo, Hoya! I told you that I could’ve given you a piggyback ride from the elevator!”

“Aish, hyung! I can do it myself!” Hoya expressed in frustration, still wobbling with the unfamiliar sensation of having to depend on only one good ankle.

Kim Myungsoo simply brushed s aside and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water, while Nam Woohyun entered, occupied with massaging his sore shoulder. “Seriously, Hoya. We have the worst luck.”

Shuffling through the door was the last member of Infinite, leader Kim Sunggyu, his eyelids at half mast due to the exhaustive broadcast schedule booked for today. Lazily kicking off his oxfords and shoving them to the side of the hallway with the edge of his foot, he blindly d for his pair of house slippers only to discover a pair of worn sneakers in its place.

Sunggyu squinted at the invasive footwear, certain that none of the guys owned them nor had size six feet. “Hey, kids!” He whispered and hastily beckoned for everyone, except for Hoya who was perched on the couch, to return to the foyer. “We have unwanted company.” Sunggyu pointed to the evidence on the floor.

Myungsoo scoffed, his grip around the glass cup tightening to the point that his knuckles turned white.

“Again?” Sungyeol and Woohyun simultaneously exhaled.

“Well, it’s a first for this place.” Dongwoo quietly corrected them.

“Hold up.” Sungjong reached behind the leader to whip out the black polyester umbrella from its container by the door, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter