Day 3: Old Habits Die Hard

District 9: You Are My Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The remaining five boys continued waving goodbye until the door was shut for Woohyun and Sungyeol had to attend to their filming site for their new drama Hi! School: Love On. With Ji Ae out of the house for a while, the boys exhaled sighs of relief; they could just be guys instead of oppas for the brief duration of time.

“You know what that means?”

The members peered at Dongwoo, unable to comprehend his ambiguous question. Dongwoo ped his trousers in a flash, exposing his old pig boxers to all who dared to continue watching his short strip show. “I can finally walk around our home comfortably now.” The second eldest hyung whipped his pants over his shoulder and strolled back to his room, whistling to the instrumental chorus of ‘Last Romeo’.

With Sungjong’s assistance, Hoya hobbled his way over to the sofa, staking the entire length of the furniture as the maknae propped one of the throw pillows under his cast. Hoya slipped on his headphones and lowered his lids, allowing himself to be absorbed into the world of hip hop, while Sungjong laid on the floor channel surfing for an interesting show to pass the free time they had today.

Myungsoo ruffled the back of his hair and proceeded to nonchalantly walk over in the direction of Ji Ae’s room.

“Where are you going?” Sunggyu asked as he followed the visual even if he already knew their destination.

“I just thought that it would be nice if we helped cleaned her room is all.” He sounded as if it were the most normal and mundane thing to do in the world, as if entering a girl’s sanctuary was a part of his daily life. “She’s been so busy taking care of our needs, so I’m sure she didn’t have enough time for herself.”

“Oh no you don't!” The leader, who could adeptly sense bull whenever he heard it, barricaded the door with his entire body, refusing to permit Myungsoo another step. “Didn’t you learn the last time she stayed with us? She went into a fit, and I am not allowing us to jeopardize this peace treaty that we have with her.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter