Day 3: Among The Bras And Thongs

District 9: You Are My Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t touch that!” Sunggyu snatched the teddy bear out of Myungsoo’s hands, the eighth object in the past ten minutes, and positioned it back on top of the comforter.

“Would you quit it? We. Are. Cleaning. And that’s Sungjong’s by the way.”

A sharp inhale. “Is this the infamous bear?”

Myungsoo took his time perusing the room while the leader continued head butting the stuffed animal, not surprised that there was very little change to it. He straightened several items here and there, tossing wrappers into the trash, and smoothing down the wrinkles of her bed sheets. His amber eyes alighted at the sight of her dusty pink suitcase jutting out from under the bed, intending to push it back into its dark recesses when his toe caught on the edge of a silky material peeping from its plastic precipice. He slowly lifted his foot, drawing out the crumpled outline of what appeared to be a black lace thong with TheThirstyGames logo stitched along the elastic band.

“What’s that?” Yet again, the leader swooped in like a hawk and ensnared the undergarment in his hands, stretching out the elastic material between his two index fingers. “Why does Sungjong have these?”

“Those are Ji Ae’s.”

The thong slingshotted itself to the other side of the room, smacking the alabaster wall before it drooped to the floor, devoid of its vibrancy.

“Since when does she wear those things?!” The hyung quickly wiped his hands against his shirt, assuring himself that the soft and luxurious sensation he had just felt would disappear at the touch of his cotton apparel.

“Well, she is a woman now, hyung.”

“How would you know?”

The visual rolled his eyes at the question laced with immaturity and stooped over to retrieve the lingerie, totally unfazed by the feminine article gracing his fingertips. Firmly gripping the handle, Myungsoo dragged the luggage out from under the bed and was about to lift the cover off when a foot planted itself on top, temporarily shutting the portal to Ji Ae’s intimate world closed.

Myungsoo’s left eye twitched at the nonstop barricades his hyung was throwing at him. He pried open the upper half of the suitcase, purposefully ignoring Sunggyu’s stumbling in the back, and tried to look for an inconspicuous place to reinsert her thong. "Huh. What's this?"

 

He haphazardly chucked the thong back on top of Ji Ae's other articles of clothing and fished out a black journal with the letters "TTG" stitched in red cursive font on the cover. Before Sunggyu could recover from his stumble, Myungsoo hastily flipped to her most recent page marked by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter