Baddest Female

Good to you

“Dude you’re spacing out again.” Youngbae said as he snap a finger in my face to have my attention

I blinked a couple of times and laughed at my best friend “I was just thinking of something.”

“Something or someone?” he teased me as he take a sit beside me and I know who is he referring to.

“What do you mean?” I asked innocently

“Whatever dude! Anyway, I will just remind you that on Tuesday we will have our yearly trip.”

“Yeah yeah. I wont forget about it. Is Xin coming with us? He told me before that he won’t attend this years trip.”

“He won’t go but he will join the meeting today. He said he need to do something important so he can’t join us.”

I nodded at Youngbae. I stared at the wall and started to space out again.

 

---------------------------

“Do you remember what you did last night Ciel? You agreed to Jeremy! As long as I can remember you hate that ex of yours and you just agreed to join the trip. With them Chae! With them!” Bom scolds me for agreeing suddenly to Jeremy’s request.I pouted and looked at her “Bommie unnie. I was so tired last night and I just want to go home but he keeps on insisting so I agreed. Sorry unnie.” I hugged her and do my best aegyo

“forgive her already bommie. We might enjoy the trip.” Dara speaks up

“Yeah. That’s so childish reason to scold unnie.” Minzy added I looked at Bom who is sighing and nodded slowly. “Fine. I just don’t like it when you make decisions so sudden.”

I nodded and looked down slowly. “I’m sorry Bommie unnie.” I felt her warm hands around me, realizing she hugged me. I looked at her slowly. She smiled at me “Apology accepted.”

The other girls grinned and joined the hug. “Group hug!” Dara shouted as they tighten the hug. Laughter's filled the house as we hugged each other. I realized that I’m so lucky to have these girls as my friends. We kept on chatting when my phone vibrated. Indicating that there is a message. I reached for my phone and unlocked it. I have one message from Jeremy.

 

From: Jeremy S.

“Girls! Can you go to my company? We need you to sign the papers for you to be our official models. I contacted Alex already and he agreed to it. We also need to talk about the trip we will be having. Love ya girls! :)”

 

I passed my phone to Minzy and she reads it aloud. After reading, Dara stands up “Let’s go there already. I’m excited to where we will be having the trip.”

“Yeah. We should go there now.” Minzy said as she gives me back my phone.

I smiled as we went to our room and scanned our different closet to pick what clothes to wear. I picked my black crop top that reveals my flat tummy. I wore my black tight jeans that hugs my legs perfectly and picked a black and white rubber shoes. I grabbed my black leather jacket and my black sunglasses. I messed the tip of my blonde hair a little to create a wave and Tada! I’m ready to meet Jeremy. I looked at the other girls who were also ready to go. I grabbed my phone and gave Dara my car keys. Dara always liked driving. So whenever we need to use the car, she always ask if she can drive. So, we granted her wish. She’s the one driving us to places. We entered the car, I sat on the back of the car together with Minzy and Bom sat on the front beside Dara. Dara started the engine and we were on our way to Jeremy’s building.

 

----------------------------

 

“Where do you think we will have our trip this year?” Soohyuk asked me while we made our way to the office of Jeremy.

I shrugged. “Anywhere. As long there’s girls.” I said, making Seunghyun and Youngbae laugh.

“You never change Ji.” Seunghyun said as he wrapped his arms around my neck playfully

We were almost on the office when I heard someone called my name. I looked back and saw my girl,Kiko. Walking towards us. She wore a red mini dress. She looks so hot wearing mini dress that reveals the long legs that I like and I grinned at her as she gave me a tight hug.

“You didn’t call or texted me last night.” she complained to me

Damn. I was busy thinking about Chae that i forgot about her. I thought in my head. I smirked and caressed her cheek “why baby? Scared that I might flirt with others?”

She scoffs at me. “You think. I know you only love me.” she smirks and kissed me in my lips. I smiled and kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer. I heard the boys laugh but I ignored them but when I opened my eyes. The sight of Chaerin staring at me made me break the kiss. Kiko made a protest sound and glared at me.

“What is it now?” She noticed me staring at her back and she turned around. She smirked as Chaerin and the other girls walks towards us. She moved at their way and blocked their way as she cross her arms.

“ohhh. The loser is back.” she laughed at her, making the brown long haired named Bom to glare at her. I looked at Chaerin who is looking calm as she took off her sunglasses revealing eyes that look like a cat with the eyeliner on.

“What are you doing here loser? Chasing after my boyfriend? You wish he will like you back.” Kiko said to her

“They are models of Jeremy too Kiko. Jeremy asked them to be his model.” I explained to her, making her frown but she nodded slowly and smirked at Chae. “Oh.” she looked at her from head to toe. Checking her. “all black huh? Whose funeral are you attending loser?”

 

[Chaerin’s POV]

I’m really getting annoyed with this .

“all black huh? Whose funeral are you attending loser?”

She said and that’s it. I’m about to explode anytime now. I took one step forward to her and whispered to her ear but loud enough for everyone to hear.

“if you don’t shut the hell up, it will be your funeral we will be attending to.” I looked at her seriously and gave her a little smirk. As she heard my words, she stepped back and went behind her boyfriend. Gosh I want to slap her. As soon as she was not blocking our way, we walked towards Jeremy’s office and entered, leaving them behind.