Love and Hate pt.2

Good to you

Everyone got up so early the next day. Music is blasting through the speakers, cocktails are being served, some girls in swimsuits, it is a surely heaven to guys. The cruise ship turned into a day bar with booths everywhere, photo booth, food booths, you name it! But there is a booth that Jeremy decided to put especially for couples. Its called the Lock me with you booth. Its a simple booth, you write the names of the persons you want to be locked up together and the assigned “captors” willcatch their prey and handcuff the both of them. The couple who will be locked up needs to do things together. After the sunset, that’s the only time they will be freed. Bom who is busy munching some sweetcorn sold at one booth decided to take a stroll around alone and found the booth. She grinned to herself slowly and decided to write two names on the registration paper. I hope she wont kill me.

 

Jiyong and the rest of the guys are sitting on the bench while drinking some cocktails. Jiyong, who is feeling better decided to distance himself to Chaerin for a while Now that he  knows that she might be praying to whoever to punish him. He sighed at the idea and closed his eyes slowly.

 

Chaerin who is with Minzy is busy playing with her phone while Dara is sleeping beside her in the bench. Bom arrived with another corn in her hand and a slurpee on the other. She grinned as she sat at the vacant bench.

“Corn again?” Minzy looked at her as she put some salt on it.

“Yeah. Its so yummy!” the girl exclaimed. Minzy smirked and continued her sunbathing. Bom looked at Chaerin who is busy with her phone. She giggled slowly as she know that any time now, someone will be “capturing them.” She cleared her throat and acted normally as she spot the “captors” walking to them. She looked around and found the sleeping prey not far from them.

“Now, this will be fun. I hope no gets hurt.”

 

“uhhm.. Excuse me? Are you Miss Lee Chaerin?” a girl in a white shirt with a red skirt asked her. Capture your heart! Dugundugun! Is written on her shirt with a lotof hearts around. She smiled at her and nodded. “Yes I am Lee Chaerin. Why?”

The girl clapped her hands innocently which Chaerin find annoying and cute at the same time.

 “We would like to ask you about some feedback about the trip so far. Can you please stand here for a minute and I will ask my partner for the question?” The girl asked her convincingly. She nodded and stood up beside the bench. Bom who is beside her is trying her hardest not to laugh. After a few seconds, the girl and her partner arrived with the guy she dont want to see right now. Kwon Jiyong.

“Sorry for making you wait. Can you please stand beside him and we will just ask a very simple question.” the girls’ partner said to them. Chaerin glared at Jiyong and he just shrugged at her. She took a deep breath and nodded. She made her way beside him and stared at the girl who is smiling at them sweetly.

“Can you please put your hands beside you and stand straight?”

Chaerin and Jiyong did what the girl asked them. Both are like mute puppies who is obeying their owner.

oh boy. Please don't make her twist my arm again. I will be a good boy from now on. Jiyong prayed silently

“Okay. Here is my simple question.” the girl started

Jiyong and Chaerin stared at her patiently.

“Announce to the world that you love each other. Deal?”

The girl said, earning a confused look from the both person.

“What?” the both of them said at the same time and before they could ask for more question. They felt a sting on their wrist. They both looked at their wrist that is now locked by a handcuff.

“Please enjoy your lovey-dovey day. Cheese!” and a flash surprised the both of them.

“What?! What is this?!” Chaerin tried to get her hand off the handcuff but it only bought pain to her wrist

“It will just cause you pain if you will try to escape from it. Better to hold hands and it wont cause too much pain. Enjoy!” the girl said and left the both of them

“Who did this?!” Chaerin shouted angrily and a laughing Bom cannot take it anymore and  laughed like there is no tomorrow.

“PARK BOM!!!!!!”


I dont know how we end up like this but this is awkward. After the whole tying up scene, I suddenly felt the urge to urinate. Maybe because of drinking cocktails earlier. I looked at Chaerin who is like a burning dragon beside me, she must have noticed me looking at her because she glared at me and I can feel that she is already sending daggers to me.

“uhhm.. I need to use the bathroom.” I said slowly. Making the most innocent face I can do in my life

“No. Never will I go with you anywhere.” she said as a command and I decided not to argue with her. She might kick me again. Hell no, I don’t want that to happen again. 

I nodded at her and continued to sat there like a good dog. She might have noticed me being so uncomfortable and now here we are in our rooms’ bathroom. She is standing behind me which makes it hard to pull down my pants with just one hand.

“Uhmm. Chae? Can you please move a little closer? I cant pull down my pants.”

I hear her groan in annoyance but I felt her move close to me. I reach for my zipper and it feels weird that her hand is following my hands’ movement. I pulled my zipper and pants down and did my thing.

“Why the hell are you nervous Lee Chaerin? Did you forget that you are the baddest female?” Chaerin mentally scolded herself for feeling nervous. She is feeling calm after the talk she had with Bom last night. She should go easy to herself and maybe to him also. She shouldn’t be consumed by the hate she feels. She was still scolding herself when her hand touched something. Something big. Like a bump. What?!

 

“Please don’t kill me!” Jiyong quickly said as he accidentally brushed his thing against her hand. Jiyong who is now fully clothed closed his eyes, ready for a punch or a kick but instead, her sweet laugh echoed inside the room. Jiyong peeked at her and he saw her laugh. He stared at her for awhile, listening to the voice he missed. Its like a music to his ears.

“Pabo. Lets go out now.” Chaerin said, her tone is softer than the usual tone she uses to talk to him.

Jiyong found himself smiling as they walked to the door. Jiyong turned the knob. And turned it again. And again.

“Whats wrong?” Chaerin asked, looking at the knob.

“I think we got locked.” Jiyong said as he try to turn it again. Chaerin brushed his hands off and tried to turn the knob but it's locked.

“What?! PAAAARK BOM!!!!”

 

While the two of them are trying to get out. Four persons are laughing their  off at the other side of the door. Youngbae and Dara cant even breath because of too much laughing. Bom and Seunghyun are wiping some tears in their eyes.

“Lets leave them now.” Bom grinned to them and they all retreat the place.

 


 

“Aish!” Chaerin kicked the door as she run her other hand through her hair. She walked to the bed as Jiyong follows behind her like a dog. Jiyong cleared his throat as he sit beside her. She glared at him and grabbed a pillow, putting it between them.

I cant believe that Im stuck with him! Last night, I shouted at him not to be near me but look at us now. We’re locked together. Urrghhh! Telling Bom unnie what happened is a bad idea. You will pay for this unnie! I will hide all your pudding and corn. She can picture her laughing her  off by now. The silence between them is deafening, suddenly, the sound of the tv broke the silence. Chaerin looked at Jiyong who is grinning like a kid as his attention is on the tv. She sighed to calm her down. Just relax Chae. This will be over soon. Be cool. Be cool.

“Im sorry we got into this.” he suddenly spoke up, surprising her. She looked at him but his eyes is fixed on the tv

“Its not your fault. Bom unnie is the one who did this. Were both victims. I get it.” she replied. She understand that none of them wants this.

“Im still sorry. I mean, I know how much you want to be far from me, not with I did last nigh--”

“Dont even talk about it. Forget it or you will end up having another injury.” she threatened him

Jiyong nodded quickly and shut his mouth.

 


 

“What do you think they are doing?” Dara asked Bom, who is eating her pudding.

“I dont know. We can ask them later about it.” she simply replied

“uhhmm. Unnie? Explain to me why are we hanging with them?” Minzy said, pointing to the friends of Jiyong who is sleeping beside them.

“...as far as I know, we hate them during the runaway and now were friends? What the heck?” the young girl complained

Bom patted Minzy’s shoulder. “Were doing this for Chae. And who said were friends? Were just socializing with them.. Unless,....”

“unless what?” Minzy said, narrowing her eyebrows

“unless one will like them. Like Dara, I know she likes Youngbae.” Bom said boldly, earning a smack in the arm from the blushing Dara

“Ya Park Bom!” Dara said in a low voice “They might hear you!”

Bom looked at Minzy and grinned. “See?”

 


 

Chaerin is not enjoying being locked up but Jiyong looks like he is having fun. He keeps on laughing and laughing as he watch the tv. She glanced at the tv and saw this fat man, walking on the stage and telling jokes. A comedian, she thought.

“What is that?” she asked as she stare at the tv

Jiyong laughed again before answering her. “That is Gabriel Iglesias. He is funny. Hahaha.” he laughed again

“Whats the name of the show?” she asked again

“Im not fat, Im fluffy. Watch this and get ready to pee in your pants.” he replied and laughed again. She looked at him and she need to admit that his laugh is contagious. Chaerin decided to try watching it and he is right. He is hilarious and before they knew it, they are laughing their  off. She laughed again heartily for the first time that she is with him. They will either smack each other playfully or tap the bed just because of laughing.

 

Jiyong looked at the clock which says 1:27pm. Time sure flies fast. After all the laughing your  off part, Chaerin fell asleep. He looked at her sleeping and he wondered if she is hungry. He got his phone and decided to text his friends but in the middle of typing, he received a message. He cancelled his text first and decided to read the message.

 

From: Youngbae

“Dude, we put foods in the bag and placed it on your drawer. Eat it if you get hungry. Dont eat her okay? Eat the food. Enjoy man.”

 

He smirked and shook his head while reading his friends’ message. That guy. He looked at her drawer and found the bag. He decided not to get it or he will wake her up. They are still tied up. He looked at her again and arranged their hands so that she can sleep comfortably.

 

Chaerin woke up after half an hour, she was covered in about four blankets and had to laugh to herself. Jiyong was notorious for doing that. He always seemed to think that she was cold when she slept. Se wondered how did he manage to cover her using only one hand. Looking at the blankets, she remembered him doing to her when they are still together. She smiled slowly and looked at him. He is leaning against the headrest and his head is hanging down. She grabbed a pillow and put it beside his head, she leaned his head on the pillow. Thats better.

 

“Oh? You’re awake now? How’s your sleep?” Jiyong asked his gf as she rub her eyes 

“Its good.” she smiled and laughed at the amount of blanket she was covered with “Four blankets huh?” she teased her boyfriend who is sitting on his chair, noticing that the computer was on, she assumed that he is doing something related to work. She shifted her gaze to him and found him grinning to her as he nod. “You seems cold so I decided to cover you with four blankets.” She chuckled at him and threw a pillow to him, surprising him.

“Pabo oppa. Pabo Jingyo oppa.” she laughed as she throw another pillow at him. He laughed and walked toward her slowly, holding the pillows in both hands.

“Ya.” he smirked at her.

She chuckled and ran towards the kitchen as Jiyong ran after her. And that’s how it usually ends up when she fell asleep at his place. 

 

“Why are you smiling?”

She was taken back to reality when a voice spoke. She looked at her shoulders and found a pair of brown eyes watching her. She cleared her throat and was about to answer when a ring echoed. Jiyong took out his phone and gave a signal to Chaerin to keep quiet.

“Hello?”

“Babe! I miss you! How are you?” Kiko asked him. Her voice is so loud that he need to take his phone away from his ear

“Hey babe. Im good. How about you? I miss you too.” he turned his back to her slowly as his other hand extending so her so that they wont get hurt by the handcuffs.

“When are you going home? I miss you badly.”

“Soon baby soon.” he replied

“Okay then. I just called to check on you. Bye babe. Love ya!” she said as she make a kiss sound, making Jiyong laugh.

“Thanks. Love you too.” he said and hang up.

Chaerin don’t know why but she felt a lump on her throat. Anger starts to build up inside her. She took a deep breath before Jiyong looked at her and smiled.

“Hey. Are you hungry? Lets eat.” he said, reaching for the bag with foods

“Lets make things clear Jiyong. After we get freed from this. Dont ever come near me or talk to me unless its for work. Just because we laughed together earlier doesn’t mean you can be comfortable with me. Im far from you and you’re far from me. Got it?”

Jiyong looked at her. Confused by the sudden change of attitude. He don’t know what he did wrong again but he found himself nodding to her.

 

 

 

 



Follow my skydragon account in insta ~ so we can talk :D

@skydragonlove

Lets be friends in my real account :D

@facheux_

 

I will TRY to update every week and its not a troll anymore :D Hahahaha