Come Back Home

Good to you

4 years later.

 

"Bommiieeeeeee!!!!!!!"

 

 

A loud shout inside the house can be heard. Bom blinked a couple of times and ran around in panic.

"Just a minute Chae! I cant find my pudding!" the innocent girl looked around quickly. Trying to find her food. Chaerin, Dara and Minzy entered the room and saw Bom looking around.

"Ya unnie! We will be late already! Its almost our flight." the red haired Minzy said while fixing her hair

Chaerin nodded, agreeing to Minzy "Yeah. We can just buy bread, corn, pudding or whatever in Korea Bom."

Bom looked at them and was about to protest when she saw Dara munching on her favorite pudding. She pointed at Dara with wide eyes. "You! That’s my pudding!"

Dara blinked and realize what she did. She quickly hid behind Chaerin. "Chae. I did not mean eating her pudding. Im hungry and I found this." the beautiful girl explained.

Chaerin nodded and looked at Bom. "Calm Down Bom. Baby Dara did not mean to eat you pudding." Bom crossed her arms and pouted. "Buy me many food when we land ok?" she looked at Dara hiding Dara nodded slowly and finished eating the pudding.

Minzy sighed and face palmed herself. "I cant believe they are the oldest here."

 

The four girls left their apartment and went to the airport. They were running knowing that they are already late for their flight. They went to the front desk and found that they were about to take off when they arrive. They quickly went inside the airplane and they laughed how silly they are.

"Bye France. Hello Korea."

---------------

 

After a few hours, they arrived in Korea. Chaerin looked around and inhaled.

"Welcome back new Chaerin." Chaerin thought to herself. The girls went to their apartment. They decided to have one apartment since they considered the four of them as sisters. After the incident of Chaerin and Jiyong. She decided to go to France, leaving Jiyong and her painful memories behind. There, she studied fashion designing and became the model and met her crazy friends, Dara,Bom and Minzy who are models too. She dyed her hair from black to blonde and she worked out hard and achieved a perfect body. The conservative girl is gone now. She is now the fierce CL in modeling world. The new Lee Chaerin.