Crush

Good to you

Day of the Event

 

 

Jiyong arrived at the fashion show wearing his gray suit with a white hat on. Beside him is his girlfriend, Kiko Mizuhara, wearing a backless red y gown. Youngbae,Seunghyun, Soohyuk and Xin followed them and find their way to their seat in front. Youngbae starts to read the flow of the event. Suddenly, he blinked and mumbled to himself as he saw a familiar initial. Jiyong noticed it and asked his bestfriend. “What’s with the face?”

Youngbae looked at him “There’s a name of a model. It’s kind of familiar.”

Jiyong laughed and elbowed his friend “You met many girls, maybe it’s one of those girls.”

Youngbae shook his head. “No. Ji. Her initials are CL.”

Jiyong suddenly stopped laughing and looked at him in a serious face. “Like Chaerin Lee?”

 

Hearing the conversation of the two boys. Kiko can't help but burst in laugh. “Youngbae ah. That loser girl will never be a model. Did you see her fashion? It’s so eww.” she said, showing a disgusted face.

“Stop it Kiko. It’s impossible Youngbae. Chae won’t be a model. It’s not her dream and she will never wear model clothes” Jiyong sighed and looked at the stage. “let’s just enjoy the show.”

 

Somewhere in the mind of him wishes that it will really be her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We’re already at the backstage. Wearing the clothes Jeremy Designed. I looked at the screen showing the crowd watching the fashion show. I switched my gaze towards the girls who are looking nervous. I pulled them into a hug and flashed a smile. “Let’s do this girls!”

Dara plants a kiss on my cheek “Let’s have fun. Show them girl power.”

“Shove your into your ex face!”Bom said seriously to me.Minzy smacked her arms playfully.”Stop that unnie! It’s disgusting.”

I laughed at our maknae's reaction. “I love you girls.”

 

The strong light went into a dim light. Music started to play, indicating that the show is about to start. I took a deep breath as Bom went out and made her walk to the runway. Minzy followed her in a while and then Dara. I closed my eyes and nodded. “Show them the baddest girl CL.” I opened my eyes and made my way to the runway. I started to strut my body to the runaway. Professionalism showed while I walk and then, I saw him. Sitting beside his . I smirked mentally as I saw him look at me in awe. I posed at the center and made my way back to the backstage. There, the other girls were changing for the final walk. I also changed into another clothes for the final walk. We chatted for awhile, waiting for the final walk to happen.

“So..so so. Tell us. Did you see him?” Bom asked me quickly

I grinned and nodded. “with his .”

Minzy frowned “.”

I laughed at them “Calm down maknae. Our plan is not yet over.”

 

We lined up and made the final walk while clapping. The show is going to end.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

I thought it’s a dream. Chaerin. It’s Chaerin. Walking in the stage. I almost didn’t recognize her. Thanks to the mole near . I was able to recognize her. She dyed her hair blonde. She have y body now. The curves. Damn. She’s burning hot. I couldn’t take my eyes off her for the entire time. The conservative, geeky girl I knew is replaced by a y,beautiful girl. “.”I heard Kiko cursed and I know she was cursing Chae but I don’t care. The girl that once loved me. Is now back.