Confused and His arrival

Good to you
“Hunchae...” I called her name silently. Rocking myself gently. The sound of the heavy rain terrifies me. A lot.

 

Then I heard footsteps. I ignored it at first. Who will come here anyway? Kiko? She even laughed at me when I told her about my phobia about very loud sounds, especially the sound of the heavy rain, besides she don’t know that our cruise ship vacation is canceled. Chaerin? No. She hate me. Period.

But the footsteps got louder then a silhouette showed up. I looked up and found her staring at me. She is staring at me. With her all wet from head to toe. Even with the lights off I can see her face. I know that face. Its.....

 

“hunchae....”

 

I called for her gently. Then she ran toward me and hugged me tight. I don’t know what but I felt a liquid streaming down my cheeks. Is it from her hair? I touched my cheek to see if it was hers and found that I came from my eyes. Im crying and I dont know why.

 The player Kwon Jiyong is crying by the sound of the rain? Pathetic right? Yeah yeah. You can laugh now.

 

“Hush now. No one will hurt you. Im here Ji.” 

I hear her whisper it in my ear and heard myself sob. The sound of the rain haunts me until now. I sobbed hard at her,I’m scared. The sound of the rain scares me. It scares me. And as if she can read my mind. She put her hand on my ear and rested her forehead on mine.

“Its going to be okay. Don’t be scared.”

 

Its raining heavily that night. We, me,appa, omma and my noona are inside the car. I don’t know where we’ll go but I didn’t mind, as long as I have my family with me,I’m happy. I love my family more than anything. Mommy said we will be going to my grandma’s house because daddy has a dilemma at work and grandma will take care of us there. I don’t know what dilemma is but I will search about that when I get older. I like staying at grandma because she give us cookies and she read us our bedtime stories. And here I am, sitting at the back of the car with my noona who is holding her teddy bear tightly on her chest. Mommy is sitting beside me and daddy is in the driver’s seat. We we’re on our way when daddy’s phone rang. He looked at the caller but he decided not to answer it. I looked at mommy and she smiled at me without saying anything. Then another sound echoed from daddy’s phone. It’s a message I guess. I don’t know whats in the message but daddy looks terrified. He stepped on the steering wheel and we drove faster. I looked outside and the heavy rain is pouring down. I looked at noona but she is silently looking on the road, I think she is sleepy. I hold unto mommy’s shirt and asked. “Mommy, why are we traveling when its raining so hard?”

Mommy patted my head and smiled. “Because we need to get to grandma’s house quickly baby.” I nodded at her, satisfied with her answer then she pulled me and noona close, she hugged us tight and whispered. “Mommy and daddy loves you both okay?” I suddenly felt scared. Why do I feel scared? I looked at her and tilted my head. “Mommy are you okay? Why suddenly say that?” She shook her head and kissed our head. I switched my gaze to the road. Its so dark and cold. No house nearby and heavy rain around. It looks like a scene from a horror movie. 

We were driving smoothly when a car suddenly appeared infront of us and blocked our way. I saw people in black clothes got out from their car.

 Then I heard daddy say something. I couldn’t understand a thing they are saying but all I heard is the word ambush. Then daddy said something again. 

We are being ambushed. Mommy argued with daddy then she took me in her arms and grabbed noona by the hand. All I understand her say is “I love you honey.” 

Then she opened the door and she ran out with us. Leaving daddy. I looked back at daddy and saw him ran after us. He looked scared. Then I heard it. 

I cried out for his name but I saw him collapsed down the road. Then I saw the people ran after us. I heard mommy cry silently.

“Daddy....” I cried gently.I looked at noona who is also crying and trying to run fast as she could with her small legs like mine, then she stumbled down. 

She cried louder and mommy put me down. She tried to carry noona but the people are getting near us. Mommy looked at me and shouted. 

“Run Jiyong! Run and hide! Me and Mina will follow.”

I shook my head and walked to her. She shouted at me again. “Go Jiyong! Follow what mommy is saying! Go!”

I felt scared. Mommy looks mad at me then I ran. I ran behind a bush and hid there silently. I looked at her from afar with noona. 

She carried noona in her arms and tried to run but a bullet hit her back then she collapsed on the road, same with daddy.

 I covered my mouth as I saw them shot her again and again, they did the same with my noona then I saw them look around. They are looking for me.

 I covered my ear and mumbled silently. They must have thought that I was gone when I saw them enter their car and left the place like they didn’t do anything. 

When I was sure that they are far, I walked slowly to them. I thought Im going to die as I walk toward daddy, he is lying on the road with his eyes wide open and blood coming out from his body. I turned to mommy and saw her covered in blood. She was covered with blood, same with noona. 

No one is around. Im all alone under the rain. No  sound can be heard but the sound of the heavy rain. I sat on the road, put my hand on my ear and shouted.

 

“ANDWAE! ANDWAE! MOMMMMYY!

 

“Jiyong! Jiyong ah, wake up!”

 

My eyes shot wide open. I am covered with cold sweat and my whole body is shaking. I looked around and found Chaerin sitting beside my bed.

“You’re having a nightmare.” she sound worried. I placed my hand on my head and sighed. The memories are still fresh in my mind like it happened yesterday. Chaerin sat beside me and put my head on her shoulder. “Don’t be scared.” she patted my back gently and I found myself relax.

 

 

I sat beside his bed again. He fell asleep after the nightmare. I looked at him sleep like a kid as he hold my hand. I know I shouldn’t be here.

This is the second time I broke what I said to him again. I told him not to talk to me again aside from work but look what am I doing now?

 Have you lost your mind Lee Chaerin? I hate him right? He cheated on me. He is a one big  but I cant help but worry whenever heavy rain is pouring down. 

I know his story since we were together. His parents were one of the leading stock holders of the leading company in the country. His parents were liked by many

people because they are kind and very helpful to other people but some people got jealous of them and they ambushed them. He saw them kill his parents and noona. He saw how his mother pleaded the guys not to kill her daughter but they still killed them. The killers were caught but they can’t bring his family back. 

He is a just a kid when it happened, off course it will traumatize him. It broke my heart the first time I saw him like this, he surprised me when he called me crying 

and I immediately went to his place and saw him in a devastating state. I stared at him sleep and all I can see is a scared kid who is trapped in the memories of the 

sudden death of his parents. I don’t need my pride right now, he needed someone this time. Maybe I can be friend with him.

 

 But...

 

 

You can never be friends with someone you fell inlove with.

 

 

 

I woke up by cold. I rubbed my eyes and saw an empty bed. I looked around and saw no ¥clue where he went then I heard a sound. A mumbling sound. I stood up and went to where the sound is coming from then I saw him in his living room holding a teddy bear. His noona’s teddy bear. I walked to him and sat on the couch. He is holding the teddy bear tightly as he stare at the old family picture he had on his table. Who knew that a player like him has a painful past? I would laugh my off if I don't know his story.

 

“I couldn’t do anything as they pull the trigger off their gun. All I did is to watch them kill my family. I saw their worried faces and I didnt even got a clue that something is wrong. How stupid am I Chaerin ah? What did I do in my past life that I deserve this? Mom begging them not to kill my sister but what did they do? They laughed at her and killed my mom and sister again and again.”

 

He sound scary as he say those things. His face showed no expression and the tears on his cheeks dried already. He looks lost. Lost without his family. All I knew is that after the ambush. The police found him holding his mommy’s hand and his sisters’ teddy bear. He is mumbling something to himself and he was taken to his grandma’s house but he is not the same cheerful kid they knew. He wont talk or play with other kids. He just stay inside his room and watch boring shows. Until he grew up, he became a pain in the  but he got a job. And now he is one of the famous model around the world.

“It’s not your fault. You didn’t want that to happen. It just.. It just happened and we cant do anything about that. You were just a kid that time. An innocent kid. Don’t be trapped by the memory of the past.” I replied to him, saying the words I need to say to myself. Don’t be trapped by the memory of the past.

He didn’t reply me but he just nodded. Then there was silence again. The heavy rain stopped but a drizzle followed. He then stood up and placed the teddy bear back to its place on top of his table, beside his family portrait.

“Thank you for being here. I didn’t expect you to come here but I’m glad you did. Thank you Chaerin ah.”

 


Jiyong woke up with the sound of my phone ringing. He groaned and placed his phone under a pillow and let it ring again. He turned to his side and found a note on the chair beside his bed. Jiyong sat up and read the note.

 

“I will be going.”

 

He smiled as he remember her embraced last night. Chaerin is so confusing. Is she playing push and pull? She told me to go away from her and not to talk to her but she just suddenly appear and pull me to her. I don’t know whats going on her mind. Girls. He sighed and walked to the window, he swiped his curtain aside and let the ray of sunshine lighten his room. “Don’t be trapped by the memory of the past.”

 


Everything is dark. Am I being kidnapped?Chaerin couldn’t see anything when a light was pointed to her, like she was on the spotlight. She put her hands in front of her eyes and looked at the person behind the light.

“Lee Chaerin. You have the right to remain silent. Everything you say will be and can be used against you.”

“What? What the hell is this?” she complained at the person behind the lamp that is fixed to her

“Where did you sleep last night Miss Lee?”

“Miss Lee?” she laughed sarcastically. “I went to a place last night.”

“Where and who’s with you?”

“Its my business.” she looked away

“Did you go to your ex boyfriend place?”

“Yah!” she shouted as she look away

“I knew it! I knew it! Lee Chaerin you are in serious trouble”

“Dara Park, Park Bom,and Gong Minzy! Stop this already.” Chaerin complained once again and the lights were on.

“You’re with Jiyong last night right? Oh my freaking gosh. Im telling him!” Bom grabbed her phone but before she can unlock it, Chaerin snatched it from her

“Yah! I already told you about his past right? The story of his family death.”

There was silence and the other three girls looked each other in the eyes like they were conversing mentally. Chaerin sighed and slumped down to her bed. The sun is glowing that you wouldn’t guess that there was a storm last night, well, except for the floods it caused to other places and the establishment it ruined.

“okay. That’s a valid story but --”

“No. Imagine I am your ex friend and I got a phobia with heavy rain and you knew what I do during it and I blame myself for my family’s sudden death. Won’t you feel pity and go to me even if i am an ex friend?”

“off course I will go to you even if I hate you. I will worry about you. Im not that heartless .” Dara said with a low voice. I can see her imagine it.

“See? That’s the reason I went to his place. I’m not that heartless and a kid who witnessed a horrible accident...who wont feel bad about that?”

Bom rolled her eyes at her. “Whatever, anyways. You will see him again because Jeremy texted me because “someone..” Bom emphasized the word for her to know. “..is not answering his calls.” she glared at Chaerin “He said that Jiyong, the number one model of Jeremy and You, the excellent model of Alexander, will have a photoshoot together. Some kind of couple photoshoot.”

What?!

 

 

Big mirrors. Cameras. Lens. Lights. Clothes. Make up. Here we are sitting on a couch with a wine in hand. We are dressed in this formal attire. Me in a dress and him with his suit. Jiyong is sitting beside me with his arm on my shoulder. I can feel his leg beside mine and my heart wont stop beating. I lift my chin up and stared at the camera like what a professional model would normally do. Kiko won’t be happy seeing this. HA! Like I care. I mentally talked to myself.

“Okay. Lets have a break.”

 

I went beside Bom as she finished her photoshoot earlier than the other girls who are also having a photoshoot in the other room. The staffs were busy doing their own things and some were running back and forth in the room. Bom unnie gave me a bottled water and I smiled at her. She asked me about Jiyong’s parents because she felt a little sympathy for him. We were talking silently when....

 

"Strawberry babe!"

A familiar voice made Chaerin turn her head. And there she saw a worried guy standing on the door. She ran to him and they hugged like they haven’t seen each other for a very long time. Jiyong stared at them without any expression. He walked at Bom and asked. "Who is that?" But instead of an answer. Bom practically ran to him and hit his arms. 

"Park Jaebum!" The guy cupped Chaerin's face and looked at her worriedly. "Are you okay?"
"Im sorry that I haven't contacted you. I’m fine Jay. You didn’t say you will come."
 She hugged him tight and buried her face on his neck. He laughed gently and held her hands. "It's okay babe. I understand. When I heard about the storm, I was so worried and took a quick flight here. Im worried about my girl" he said and she smiled like a little girl with a flushed face.

My girl.

My girl.

Dont tell me he is her....

Park Jaebum?
Jaebum? Jay?


Jiyong found his fist clenched just by looking at the two persons. He wanted to ask who is this guy and whats his role in Chaerin's life. He took his phone and started to search answers for his own question.


Park Jaebum (picture)
A famous producer,composer and a part time model. He is better known as Jay Park.

He smirked and jumped to his personal life page.

He is currently living in California his brother. He is widely known as a casanova because he is seen going out with different girls every week. But he said in one recent interview that he is now in love with one girl. This “girl” and Jay were seen a couple of times hanging out in a famous cafe in France and sources say that they have been dating for about 10 months now and that he is madly in love with her. This girl is affiliated with his noona, Park Bom, who is a famous model and the girl he is rumored to be dating is no other than the famous model, Lee Chaerin.

 


 

I finished this chapter since last week but I have a lazy and decided to update just now XD

AND I STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THIS FORMAT. ISNT IT TIRING TO KEEP SWIPING SIDE TO SIDE TO READ? UGGH. NO IDEA ABOUT THIS D: I WILL TRY TO EDIT IT AGAIN T__T

YAY! JAY ARRIVED! OKAY. HOHOHO

ANYWAYS, ABOUT THAT GIRL, KIKO. SHE IS BUSY WITH ''SOMEONE'' IN THIS FANFIC. IF YOU READ IT AGAIN, YOU WILL KNOW WHO THAT ''SOMEONE'' IS. HAHAHAHA! SHE'LL COME BACK SOON BUT....

GIVE ME IDEA'S ABOUT JAY AND CHAE XD