it hurts (?)

Good to you

 “Is everyone here already?” Jeremy asks as he look around.

It’s the middle of the day and the models have arrived to the place where they should meet.

“I think so.” Soohyuk said as he look at everyone who is busy doing there own stuffs.

“I think were all ready. Let’s go in the cruise now.”

Jeremy then went in to the cruise and the models followed him in.

“Do you think this is a good idea?” Dara asks the girls while walking

“I don’t know.” Bom shrugged, she looked around and looked at the crowd going inside the ship.

“Let’s just enjoy this trip okay?” Minzy said, fixing her hat

They entered the ship and gathered in the lobby. Jeremy went to the center and spoke. “Okay everyone. I will give you your room numbers.” Jeremy announced. “Soohyuk, Seunghyun, Youngbae and Jiyong. You’re in room 207. CL, Bom, Dara and Minzy you’re in room 208. Kris, Henry, Siwon and Kai, you’re assigned in room 211.”

“Our room is just next to them.” Bom whispered to me while Jeremy kept on announcing the room number of other models

“Can I get more unluckier?” I looked at my shoulder to see Jiyong and his friends talking to each other with a grin on his face

“Let’s go to our room now. I want to see it already.” Minzy said as Jeremy finishes his little announcement

We made our way to our room and unpacked our things. The room looks really great. There are 4 beds. One big lcd screen, one fridge,a small kitchen, 2 bathrooms and a perfect view of the sea. I put my bag down and threw myself on bed. I hugged the pillow and mumbled.

“Woaaaahhh! The view is wonderful!” Dara is amazed as she stare at the sea infront of her. Minzy quickly ran beside her and nodded. “It’s beautiful!”

Bom laughed and took her pudding then headed to the fridge. “The sight of my pudding are still the best. If anyone will touch my pudding, you’re dead.” Bom says as she place her pudding in the fridge. Minzy laughs at her unnie. “Yes ma’am.” After putting the pudding in the fridge and appreciating the view. The girls went to their bed and fell asleep.

 


 

“wow! Look is the sea!" Seunghyun shouted while pointing to the sea. Soohyuk laughed at him as he take a sit on the bed and looked around. “You look like a kid Seunghyun. It’s a nice place though.”

Jiyong smiled as he place his bag down. This is good. He then threw himself to the bed and looked at the ceiling. “What should we do today? Any idea?” Youngbae asked while getting himself a drink

“We should go to the bar and check some ladies there.” Seunghyun said

“Good idea!” Youngbae grinned

“Or we can have a swim in the pool so girls can see how hot we are so they will be aware when we enter the bar.” Soohyuk said, 

Youngbae nodded at his statement. “that’s a good idea too. What do you think Ji?”

“both are good but I like swimming first.” Jiyong said while closing his eyes. Youngbae nodded. “Let’s go swimming first then.” Jiyong nodded. “I will just take a nap.” He said and covered himself with blanket

 


Bom rubbed her eyes and looked around. The girls are still asleep. She looked for her phone and looked at the time. It says 5:05pm. She stood up and went to Dara’s bed and woke her up. “Dara ah. Wake up now. We will have a swim remember?” Dara groaned and looked at her unnie then turned. “Later.”

Bom frowned and crossed her arms on her chest. “You want me to kidnap tamtam again Dara ah?” Dara frowned and slowly got up. “Arra arra. You’re mean unnie.”

Bom grinned and stood up. “Go pack your swimsuit now.” she then went to Minzy’s bed and taps her shoulder. “Minki ah. Get up now.”

The maknae opened her eyes and looked at the person who woke her up. Bom smiled at her. “Get up now. We will have swimming remember?”

Minzy nodded and got up. “Okay unnie.”

Bom smiled and walked to Chaerin’s bed. “Chae. Wake up.”

I opened my eyes and pop my head out from my blanket. “You can go first unnie. I will shower first.”

Bom laughed and nodded. “You will still get wet in the pool later. There is also a shower there you know.”

“What do you expect from the clean freak unnie?” Dara said while holding her small bag.

“Yah!” I pouted at Dara She just stick her tongue out at me and laughed. “We will go now. Just follow after you shower arra?” Bom said as they head to the door and leave.

“Nae!”

 


“Aish! Ya Kwon Jiyong wake up now!” Youngbae shouted as he kick Jiyong’s bed.

“5 more minutes.” Jiyong turned and went back to sleep

“Whatever dude! Let’s go now.” Youngbae said, grabbing his phone.

Soohyuk, Seunghyun and Youngbae left the room. They are still on the hallway when they saw 3 girls walking ahead of them.

“Aren’t they Chaerin’s friends?” Seunghyun asked the two boys Soohyuk stared at the girls walking and nodded.

“Yeah. They are. But where is Chae?” Seunghyun shrugged.

“I don’t know.”

Suddenly, Youngbae grinned and looked at the two boys. Seunghyun looked at him. “What are you thinking?”

Youngbae smirked. “I have an idea.”

The boys walked to Chaerin’s room and looked at the room number. Youngbae tried to take the number 8 from the number and luckily it was taken off. He then went to their room and took the number 7 from their number and exchanged it with 8. He and boys laughed. “Ji is dead by this.” Soohyuk said while looking at the numbers

“Yeah. Let’s go now before Ji wake up.” Youngbae said.

They walked away and went to the pool area like nothing happened. Jiyong woke up and looked around. He slowly got up and fixed himself then changed his shirt. He walked out the room and started to walk toward the pool area. Suddenly, his phone vibrated. He received a text message.

 

From: Youngbae

“Dude. Are you awake now? Can you look if Soohyuk’s phone. He thinks he left it in the room.”

 

Jiyong stopped walking and went back to their room. He entered the room and looked around. He looked at the table and on the bed but the phone is nowhere to be seen. Where is his phone? He sat on the bed and saw a black bag. Is this Soohyuk’s bag? Well, he likes black so this is his bag. He opened the bag and inserted his hand in. He blinked when his hands touched something that is like a cup. He slowly pulled it out and it revealed a black bra. He smirked slowly and looked more at the bag. He smirked again when he picked a piece of . Woah. Soohyuk has this in his bag? He laughed slowly by the thought of Soohyuk having this kind of things in his bag.

------

I blinked in the shower when I heard someone laugh from the room. Are they back already? I took my towel and wrapped it around my body then went out.

“ahhhhhhh!” I shouted when I saw Jiyong holding my bra and in his hands. Jiyong looked at Chaerin and blinked a couple of time.

“Kwon Jiyong!” I shouted again

“Wait wait. Is this yours? What are you doing in our room?”

“you ert!!!” I walked to him and took my bra from his hands then kicked his knee. Hard.


“Where is Chae?” Dara asked as she looked around in the area

“She said that she’s on her way here.” Bom said, looking at Dara. She then scanned the place and saw Chaerin walking to us. “There she is.”

“Chae!” Dara shouted while waving her hand at me. I sat down and took a glass of champagne from the table and took a sip.

“Did something happened?” Minzy asked me, noticing my bad mood.

I shook my head and made a okay sign with my hand while drinking. I saw Jiyong’s group of friends beside our table. Those .


 

“Dude! Where is Ji? He’s taking long!” Soohyuk complained and as if on cue, Jiyong appeared while walking like a limp dude who got beaten by a group of gangsters in a dark alley. He’s holding on his left arm tight while walking limping. He reached their table and took a seat beside Youngbae. “what happened to you?” Youngbae asked, looking at him and making his best not to laugh

“Nothing.” he said, making his best to keep a straight face

"nothing? You look like a battered husband Ji."


“OMG! What did you do to him? Tell me!” Bom exclaimed as she noticed Jiyong’s poor posture

“I swear I dont have any idea what you’re talking about.” I said, looking away from her but she kept her eyes on me. “Fine fine! I kicked his knee and punched his arm. Happy?”

Dara gasped and puts her hand on . Minzy laughed and I look at her weirdly. “uhh. What’s funny Minki?”

“What happened? Tell us the whole story unnie. I want to know it.” She said, grinning at me.

I leaned on the chair and crossed my arms. “Okay. So, I was taking a bath when I heard someone laughing on the room and I thought that it’s you girls so I went out and found him holding my bra and in his hands.”

“and you kicked him? Without any explanations?” Bom asked as she wrinkle her nose I nodded slowly and looked at their group slowly. I saw him holding his arm and I felt sorry for a little. Bom unnie is right. I didn’t ask for explanation why he did that.


“Man! You look like you got beaten by a group of gangsters!” Youngbae bursts in laughther while looking at me holding my arm.

“This is not funny dude and I know you’re involve in this. You like playing games on me. Dude! Chae kicks like a wrestler! My knee hurts and man!” I leaned toward them slowly “she can twist your arm!”

Soohyuk laughed harder and high-fived with Seunghyun and Youngbae. “sorry man. We can explain it to her later.”

“yeah right. I got beaten already. It’---” I was cut off when Jeremy clapped his hands and got everyone’s attention. “Okay everyone let’s have a game...”

Oh man. My knee hurts and my arm feels like it will fall anytime now and we will have a game. Great. Goodluck Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

A/N :

 

AHHHHHHHH! IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE. I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFFS. UGH. I HATE COLLEGE LIFE.