Kiss

Good to you

“Okay everyone let’s have a game...” Jeremy said. He is holding a piece of paper and waving it infront of him like a treasure map.

Great! I have a throbbing arm, a knee that got kicked and and a walk like a limp man. Great! Goodluck Mr.Kwon Jiyong. Hope you can survive this game.

“Okay. So here’s the mechanics of the game. You will be grouped to three people each team and you just need to complete the task given to you. This game will be like the amazing race. We all know that game right? The first team to finish will receive a special prize, will be modeling my special designs and a whole body massage. How does it sounds?” Jeremy said as the models whisper and giggle to each other.

“Oh my gosh! A special design? I want this!” a blonde girl named Nana whispered to the girl beside her.

“Yeah. All of us want that.” the girl beside her spoke

“Oh man a massage! That sounds great! With this whole body hurting, massage is a good idea.” Jiyong thought to himself

“So here’s the grouping. Kindly meet your groups once you’ve been called.... First group, Siwon,Bom and Seunghyun.”

“Goodluck unnie...” Minzy waves at Bom who is walking like a zombie towards her group

“Dara, Youngbae, Donghae...”

“Omo! It’s your crush unnie!” the maknae teases her. Dara glared at her and put her finger on her lips as she walks to her group

“Next. Minzy, Kai and Soohyuk.” Minzy winked at Chaerin who is left sitting on her chair. Chaerin frowned at the young girl because she know that she is teasing her.

“Next, CL, Jiyong and Kris.”

Oh man! With Chae again? I hope she won’t kick me this time.

I stood up and walked slowly to my group.

“Yo! Mr. GD! Look’s like were in one group!” Kris said, smacking my left arm. I groaned in pain and held my arms tightly.

“Man! I’m sorry. What happened to you? Got beaten by a bunch of gangsters? You look so bad dude!” Kris said, looking at me with concern

I laughed loudly at him. “It’s a long story bro! Anyway, the body massage sounds great isn’t it?”

Kris nodded and fixed his hair gently. “Yeah but I don’t want to get tired with this race you know, were models. I don’t want to run and get sweaty at all dude. Amazing race is really not my style.”

“Really? But hey, it will be a lot of fu--” I was cut when someone cleared their throat behind me. I looked at my shoulder and found a bored looking Chaerin staring at me. I looked at her and switched my gaze back to Kris.

Just ignore her Ji if you want to keep living.


 

Jeremy handed everyone of us a envelope. He then explained the flow of the game. After explaining, everyone rushed to their individual tasks. I opened the envelope and read the first task.

1. Carry the girl in your team to the upper deck and solve the riddle I prepared then look for the other envelope which contains your next task.

I looked at Chaerin who is busy faning herself then to Kris who is busy checking himself on his phone. I cleared my throat and said to them the task given to us. “There’s no way I will carry her GD. No. Just no. I’ll get sweaty and it will so disgusting.” Kris said, smirking at the lady beside her Chaerin rolled her eyes at him and crossed her arms.“I dont want to be carried by anyone okay? Let’s just forget that game and just relax.” 

“Ohhh. You’re cooler than what I expected Ms.Chaerin. Yeah yeah I agree. Lets just relax and enjoy the moment.”

But I want the massage... Jiyong thought but he don’t want to argue more because Chaerin might twist his arm again.

“Okay then.” I managed to say even if Im against to it.

Kris went to the bench and sat there, leaving Chaerin and Jiyong together. Chaerin was about to go when Jiyong held her hand.

“Wait Chae..”

Bad move. Chaerin grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm once again.

“ What do you wan---” Chaerin was cut off when Jiyong fell on the ground. She panicked quickly and called for help. Oh my god. What did I do? Please let him be okay. Please.

 


 

I woke up when I heard some voices talking. I opened my eyes and found my friends sitting on their bed and talking to each other. I sat up slowly when Seunghyun saw me. “Man, I think you need more rest. Your arm really looks bad and I know you’re not feeling well. Just continue your rest Ji. Chae can be a wrestler.”

I smiled at my friends concern but I am starving at the moment and I need a cup of coffee to relax me. “I know but i want to relax a little outside. I’ll be back.” I said as I grab my black hoodie and walk out the room.

“Take care man! Make sure you enter the right room when you come back!” I grinned as I heard Youngbae shouted.

I ignored my throbbing arm and made my way to the nearest vendo and got a cup of hot espresso. I sat at the bench overlooking the night sea. I exhaled the aroma of the espresso and took a sip from my coffee and realized that the hallway is empty. I guess everyone is sleeping already. I don’t remember anything that happen to me earlier. I took a deep breath and stared at the sea. I was too engrossed looking at the sea that I didn’t notice someone sat beside me until it spoke.

“H..hey.” I look at the person beside me and I was surprised to see Chaerin sitting beside me.

“Hey. I’m sorry I kicked and twisted your arm. I should have let you explain yourself.” she continued, looking down. I shook my head and smiled at her.

“It’s not your fault. I entered the wrong room and opened your bag without permission. Im sorry”

She shook her head while looking down. She looks like a lost cat like before. I smiled and continued drinking my espresso.

“Uhmm... Give me your hand.” she suddenly said. I looked at her with a confused face. She stared at me with a innocent look. The look I loved seeing.

“What?” she said 

You’re not twisting my arm again, wont you?” I said, making her laugh. The laugh I never heard for years. I miss it. I surely missed it.

“I wont. I promise.” I nodded and extended my arm to her slowly. She held my arm and stared to massage it. I twitched at the pain but she continued what she’s doing.

“Back in France, I learned this massage. They say that it’s good for a bruised arm. The muscles can relax and eventually heal faster. I’m sorry for doing this, I just...got shocked.” she said to me.

I stared at her massaging my arm. She looks simply beautiful. Her hair, her lips, her face, her touch. I realized how much I missed it. Everything of it. I don’t know what or how it happened but I found myself lifting Chaerin’s face to face mine and our lips locked.

 

 

 

 




A/N :

ASKLJGHMBVNF!!! HOORAY I UPDATED. IM BUSY WITH THAT CRAZY IN LOVE FF THAT I DONT HAVE TIME TO CONTINUE THIS XD I WILL FINISH MY OTHER FANFIC SO I CAN POST IT WITHOUT DELAYS. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ! ❤

DONT KILL ME XD

XXX