I don't care

Good to you

[Jiyong’s POV]

I entered the room after I talked with Kiko. I explained to her about the trip. At first, she’s against it but later on I convinced her that I only love her and I won’t like Chaerin again. I take a sit beside Youngbae while Jeremy is talking about the trip.

“If you don’t shut the hell up, it will be your funeral we will be attending to.”

Woah. Chae really changed. Before, whenever Kiko make fun of her when we hang out together, she just looks down and stay silent where I’m the one who will make Kiko stop and defend her from Kiko but it’s really different now. She knows how to defend herself without the help of others. She became strong. What if I’m really the reason why she changed into a cold girl? I sighed by the thought of it. I was still busy thinking about it when Youngbae kicked my feet.

“aw! What’s that for?!” I complained and looked at Youngbae but I found everyone staring at me, well except from Chae. She was staring at the wall as if it’s more interesting than me. How can a wall be interesting than me huh?

“so, where do you prefer? Rome or ride in a cruise ship with only my models in?” Jeremy asked me

“Cruise ship is better.” I answered as I saw the girls face palm their selves

The idea of riding a cruise ship with Chaerin bring a sweet smile on my lips. Wait. Why am I thinking of her when riding the ship? Damn. Do I miss her that much?

so, the votings has been done. 4 votes for Rome and 4 votes for cruise ship. It’s all tie.” Jeremy says as he rub his chin

“So? Where is the place to have a trip? Can we just do a rock,finger,scissors game?” Minzy suggested.

“what game?” We all looked at the person who entered and I grinned to myself. Cruise ship here we go.

“Oh there you are Xin!” Seunghyun exclaimed as he give him a high five

“what were you talking about?” he asked innocently

“which is better? Trip to Rome or have a cruise ship?” I asked him, hoping to get the answer I want to hear Xin took a deep breath and started to think. “hhmm. I like cruise ship more.”

And with that answer, we high fived each other and grinned like an idiot.

“so, it’s been decided. This year, we will have a cruise ship and we will welcome our new models.” Jeremy clapped his hands and we stand up,ready to leave.

 

------------

 

I watched as the girls went out with an annoyed face. I smirked and called for Chaerin.

“Chae!” I shouted to get her attention She kept on walking like she heard nothing. I laughed and called her again. “Chaerin!” I saw her get more annoyed so I called out one more time. “Lee Chaerin!”

“What?!!” she turned at me and gave me a glare. I grinned and waved at her. “See you on two days. Cruise ship here we go.”

 

-------------

 

"Okay. This trip is not the one I was expecting to happen. How can that choose cruise?! Rome is a much better place!" I complained as soon as we got out from the office. Heading to where we parked our car.

"Calm down Chae. You're the one who agreed to it." Bom reminded me.

I sighed. I know that it's my decision after all. "He need to take classes. He doesn't know how beautiful Rome is. That idiot!" I complained again as we enter our car. I rest my head on the soft foam at my back. Damn it. I closed my eyes to calm down but my phone vibrated. A new message. I looked at my phone and opened the message. After reading, I grabbed a pillow in the car and buried my face on it then screamed. I felt Minzy jump a little beside me.

"Unni. Are you okay?" she asked me,tapping my shoulders. I sighed and lift my head to her."I need a new number. I need it now."

------------

 

I can't help but laugh when I hit the sent button. I wonder what she will look like when she receive it. You're a dead meat Kwon Jiyong. I know it.

"Ji. I think you need to see a doctor. You keep smiling alone and spacing out lately." I looked at Youngbae who is looking at me with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Nah. I’m just happy. You know." I hit his arms.

"About what?"

I just grinned as I remember what I did a few minutes ago.

...

 

To: Chaerin

“Yo baby! Hunhunhunchae! We will be together for a week huh? Isn’t that amazing? I have a lot of questions to ask you. Like, do you still love me? You know. Anyway, see you two days from now. PS: Don't fangirl too much when you receive this message."

 

-------------------

 

I kept on showing an annoyed face as we look around the mall. We decided to go to the mall after I told Minzy that I need a new number. I made a fist as I remember his latest message to me. I ing hate you Kwon Jiyong. Dara noticed me being grumpy and she held my hand slowly.

“Is there something bothering you?” I looked at her and sighed.

“Well... This is getting on my nerves.” I took my phone and gave it to Dara to read the message. Her jaw dropped as she read it, making Bom to snatch my phone and read it herself. I saw her curse under her breath. “oh my gosh! This jerk! So full of himself! Don’t fangirl too much huh?” Bom says in a irritated voice. She fans herself to calm herself.

“See? That guy is so.... Annoying!”

“and stupid!” Dara added to my statement. After spending hours in the mall. We went home after buying a new sim card and after we bought new clothes. We ate and chatted a little then went to sleep.

 

This coming week will be hell.