NO TITLE YET XD

Good to you

 I woke up by a noise coming from the kitchen. I growled and stood up and went to the kitchen and found Minzy lifting a white envelope in her hands while the other two girls are pouting and kept on reaching for the envelope. I cleared my throat and they looked at me, Minzy suddenly ran to me like I was a safe refuge.

“Chaerin ah! They are so noisy!” the maknae complained

“We just want to know what inside the envelope.” Dara stomps her feet defending her and Bom I laughed at Dara’s cuteness. “Cute.” I looked at Minzy holding the envelope “What is that?”

Minzy blinked and grinned “I don’t know but guess who is this from.”

I smirked and looked at her “who?”

“Jeremy Scott!” the red haired girl giggled

“ahhhhhhhhhhh!” the other three girls shouted in unison while hugging each other and squeezing Minzy at the center

“ah. Can-- can’t b.. Breath. Unnies...” the youngest tried to speak

“What does it say? Open it now!” Bom ordered Minzy Minzy opened the envelope while the other girls looked at her seriously. Minzy started to read the message loud.

“Hello Girls. Chaerin,Dara,Bom and Minzy. This is Jeremy Scott, I guess you know me already. Anyways, I heard that you are here in Korea and I saw you girls model some clothes and it looks great! Im going to hold a fashion show for my new set of clothes and I want to invite you to attend the show. Maybe you can open the show? If it’s ok to you, I heard that you are great while on stage. There is also a party after the show. So, the show will be on this Saturday night and to be held at Seoul Fashion Center. If you want to come, you can go to my store, Moschino Korea. I will be supervising the store while I’m in Korea or you can contact me through email @itsjeremyscott. I’m hoping that you girls will attend and participate in the show. See you girls! :)”

-Love, Jeremy S.

 

The girls squealed and jumped around in delight. One of the famous designer in the world invited and asked them to come and open the show he will be doing. They were so excited for the show. It’s not like it’s the first time they were invited for a show but the fact that they will be opening Jeremy Scott’s show is a different thing for them.

“We should email him so he will know that we will be attending his show!” Dara said excitedly while grinning like an idiot Bom nodded eagerly, agreeing to Dara’s comment “we should!”

Bom stands up and grabbed her laptop and went back to us. She switched it on and started to write a reply email to Jeremy.

TO: @itsjeremyscott SUBJECT: Fashion Show

 

“Hello Jeremy! We, Chaerin,Bom,Dara and Minzy are honored to attend and do the opening for your show! We would love to go. Are we going to practice for the runaway or do it impromptu? Kekekeke. Anyway, thank you for inviting us. See you there!”

- ChaeRaBomZy

 

 

Bom hit the send button and giggled like a kindergarten girl. I laughed at the cuteness of our eldest member. 

“Jeremy is the designer of Moschino right?Your ex slash slash stupid slash cheater is a model there right? Ciel?” Dara asked me suddenly that I just stared at her .

“Hello? Chaerin ah, you here? Bom calling you from Venus.” Bom said to me while waving her hand infont of my face. I laughed and hold her hand to stop it from waving. “Yeah Bommie I’m here. Anyway, yes baby Dara, he’s a model there.”

Dara nodded and gave me smirk. “So, what’s the plan? Make him beg on his knees for you back or let him suffer for cheating on you? Ohh! What about the girl?”

Bom hits Dara playfully “Ya. You’re making my Chae bad.” Bom looked at me while grinning. “How about we block the girl’s way so she will trip and be humiliated?” Minzy frowned at Bom. “Pabo unnie’s. Suggesting stupid ideas. We should shave their head bald!”

We burst out laughing at our maknae’s statement. I pat her her and smiled. “You’re getting influenced by us.”

“Anyway, what should we wear after the show? Jeremy mentioned a party right?” Minzy asked us while crossing her legs and started to think. Suddenly, a light bulb appeared on top of my head. “I have an perfect outfit for us ladies.”




 

 

 

Note:

 

Ahhhhhhhhhh! I don't know what to write for the next chapters. I'm doomed!!! :(

anyways, I'm waiting for the confirmation if Jiko is real or not. Brace yourselves shippers T__T