A Storm?!

Good to you

It wasn’t a morning everyone expected for. Instead of a bright sunny day, dark clouds invaded the whole sky and a strong wind is blowing. 

Jiyong stared at the sky as if it was a very rare scene to see. He sighed and went back to his bed again.

 Everyone in the room is still fast asleep while there are already few models talking outside. He turned to his side and hugged his pillow.

 After the phone call he had with Kiko, Chaerin basically ignored him all the way through, the sound of the tv is only sound you can hear inside the room.

 He didn’t know why she acted that way and it made him uncomfortable throughout the night. 

His friend, Youngbae might have noticed him thinking about something asked him whats bothering him and he decided to tell him everything and his response surprised him.

 “Ji, do you think she got jealous because of Kiko? What if she still love you?” Jiyong closed his eyes, confused of what to think, took a deep breath before deciding to go back to sleep.

 

After a few minutes, someone knocked on their door. Soohyuk covered his ear with a pillow and let that someone keep on knocking on the door. 

The knock went on and a irritated Youngbae stood up and opened the door, revealing a handsome tall guy standing at their door.

“Sup Siwon?” Youngbae said as he rub his small eyes

Siwon smiled and scratched the back of his head slowly. “Sorry for interrupting but J asked for a emergency meeting.”

Youngbae nodded and patted Siwon’s broad shoulder. “Thanks for informing man. Dont worry about waking us. We’ll be there in a few minutes.”

 

Siwon nodded and left to the hall wherein the other models are also waiting.

The small eyed man looked at his friends sleeping and shook his head. He took his phone out and scrolled through his playlist.

Once he found the right song, he pressed play and set it on the highest volume.

 

baby baby jigeum cheoreomman

areumdawo jullae neon

sigani jinado naega seollelsu ige~

baby baby neon sideuljima

igijeogin nal wihae

geu moseup geudaero neon geudaero yeoyamanhae

 

saseumgati yeppeun nun naui peurinseseu~

nareul bogo biusneunge neomu sikeuhae

michingeo anilkka jayeonmiin teugihaeteugihae

naege wanbyeokhan geudaeyeo naui MUSE hae

 

uriduri pyeonhae wanjeon chaljine

neowamomi wanjeon chak chak gamgine

yeongwonhineon seumuldaseosiya naege

byeonchianha BAE BAE

5×5 BAE BAE

 

Seunghyun is the first person to wake up to the sound. He groaned and looked around with his eyes half closed.

 Youngbae placed his phone at the center table and grabbed a towel.

“Wake up people! J asked for a emergency meeting. Wake up before he get his  here.” the guy said in a loud voice waking up Soohyuk and Jiyong while Seunghyun is just staring at him like he is a hot chick. 

Youngbae found a small towel and thew it to Seunghyun’s face. “Wake up alien guy.” Seunghyun grinned like an idiot to him and rubbed his eyes.

 

After a few minutes, they all got out from their room and went to their way to the hall.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, in the hall, the four girls are busy eating the food that is served to them. They were still waiting for a few more models to come. Minzy looked around and noticed that the group of Jiyong is not around. She looked at her unnies and whispered slowly. “Unnie your ex boyfie is not still here.”

Upon hearing it, Chaerin almost threw up what she is eating. She grabbed her cup of water and took a sip. “Minki ah. I dont care.”

Dara giggled as she eat her pancake. Bom looked at her with a confused face. “What are you giggling for Dadadara?”

Dara grinned at them. “Maybe your ex is dead.”

Chaerin’s eyes went larger when she heard the word dead. “Ya. Dont say that.”

Bom grinned and elbowed her slowly. “Looks like someone is caring about her ex.”

Chaerin sighed and shook her head. “Unnie. Its just not good to say that someone is dead.”

Bom smirked and nodded at her. “If you say so.” her tone is like mocking Chaerin but Chaerin ignored her unnie teasing

Then the group of the guys arrived. They took a seat next to the table of Chaerin and Jeremy arrived with a worried face. 

He went to the stage and grabbed the microphone.

“Goodmorning models. I gathered you all here today because I have a very important announcement to make...” he said as he glance outside, dark clouds envading the whole sky

“.. As you can see, the weather doesn’t look good and the wind is blowing hard. I received a phone call earlier and he said that we are advised to cancel the cruise ship because there will be a storm entering the country at 2pm.”

Some of the models gasped and they started to whisper to each other. Some were frightened by the storm and some were calm.

“A storm? Omo! We should be home now.” Minzy said, looking at her unnies worriedly

Chaerin held the hand of the youngest and smiled at her. “Dont worry Minki ah. We’ll be alright.” she tried to comfort her but she know that deep inside she is scared too but she didnt let it show.

“Please call down models. Pack your bags and in 10 minutes we will be leaving the ship. I repeat, 10 minutes we will be leaving the ship. Thank you.”Jeremy said and soon enough the hall is cleared and the models are busy packing their own things. 

Running footsteps and whispers are heard. This is third storm that will hit the country and they know that storms are no joke in Korea, it will either ruin some establishment or cause a flood and no one wants that to happen. They packed their things quickly and soon enough they left the ship. They all went to their different place. The sky is threatening to pour a heavy rain any time soon and the wind is blowing hard. The girls arrived at their place safe and sound but worry are shown in everyone’s face.

“Its 12 noon already but it looks like the storm is coming soon.” Bom said as she look outside. People walking like the time is limited. Cars moving fastly. Establishment closing.

Dara sat on her bed and turned on the tv to watch the news.

 

“The storm will be hitting the country anytime soon and we all advise people to stay inside their respective house. The storm will be leaving the country tomorrow morning. Please tune it for more updates about the storm.”

The girls are now sitting together and watching the tv. Everyone is tensed by the storm, then they heard it. Rain. Its already raining. A heavy rain.

Chaerin went to the window and stared at the pouring rain outside. The rain made her skin crawl. It sounds so scary, the rain is so loud. So loud that it made her panic. Not for herself. But for someone she knew who is scared by the sound of heavy rain. She grabbed her jacket and phone then ran outside the room.

“Chae! Where are you going?” Dara ran after her as the other girls ran on their door

Chaerin turned at her and gave her a stop signal. “I will be okay. Stay inside! Im going to be okay. Be safe unnie!”

That’s the only sentence she said before running out the apartment. 

She cursed at herself that she left their car in another place and not in their apartment. 

She looked for a cab but it seems that no one is willing to give her a ride so she put her hoddie on and ran under the rain.

 She ran to the place where she know she need to go. She can feel the cold rain under her skin but she didn’t mind it. 

All she knew is she need to go. She ran as fast as she could. 

Imagining that person in the corner of the room, covering their ears and rocking their self to calm down. She fought the urge to cry as some memories is forcing to enter her mind right now. She didn’t know why but her feet wanted her to go. 

She stopped running as she catch her breath. She looked at the building in front of her and ran inside. She ran to a specific floor and found the door open. She went inside with baby steps, looking around. 

Just as she predicted, the lights were off and the only sound that can be heard is the heavy rain outside. She looked around, trying to find a specific person and there she saw what made her heart break the second time.

The person sitting on the corner, hands covering the ears, rocking the body back and forth while mumbling something. 

She took a step forward just as the person look up to her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author's Note:

I finally finished my timeline about this fic. Yay! Im already half but I wont post yet. Maybe next week XD HAHAHHAHAHA!DONT KILL ME

 

OKAY. IM SERIOUSLY ANNOYED W/ MY FORMAT. WHY WONT IT FIT ON THE SCREEN? MOVING SIDE TO SIDE IS ANNOYING. HOW DO I CHANGE IT? OMG. SORRY I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS STUFF XD I JUST NOTICED IT

 

H E L P 😂 /WAVES A WHITE FLAG/