Lies

Good to you

There I am. Sitting on my bed while hugging my knees and staring at nothing. The tears had dried on my cheeks. I don’t want to think about what happened earlier. I will just break down and cry my heart out. How can he do that to me? The person I trusted and loved for a long time. How can he betray me? By the way, my name is Lee Chaerin, a simple girl. I’m not that pretty and I’m not that skinny but I can't say that I’m fat.I work at a coffee shop, I like reading and music.I’m a conservative type of girl too. I don’t wear shorts or skirts. I like wearing pants always. I have a wonderful life and I’m happy even its that simple. I have a very handsome boyfriend, he is a rich man who likes to party. He sometimes work as a model at a famous clothing line Moschino. He is also the guy who broke my heart recently. My boyfriend. Kwon Jiyong.

[FLASHBACK]

I was walking to Jiyong's apartment. Holding a cake and a spongebob stuffed toy, he likes Spongebob so much so I decided to give him one for our 8th month monthsary. I walk to his place with a huge smile plastered on my face. I typed his password and entered the apartment slowly. I heard some voices in his living room so I walked toward there but I soon stopped as I hear a girl's voice.

"oppa. Stop it." a female voice said

"What? Why not? You're my girl."  I hear my boyfriend said

"but you're still with that old fashioned Chaerin girl." "come on Kiko. You know she was just a bet. Xin asked me how long can I stand that girl."

I hear the girl laugh. "really? You dont love her?"

"nah. You think I will like a old fashion and conservation type of girl? She doesn’t even wear skirts! I can’t break up with her now, I will prove Xin wrong and besides money he is betting is getting bigger." Jiyong laughed loudly I felt my whole world crush. He, my boyfriend, he lied to me.I gathered all my courage and slowly stepped to the living room and there I saw. A girl sitting on his lap. Arms wrapped on his neck while he slowly kissed the girl’s neck. "I will never like her babe. You're the one that I love." With that sentence, hatred filled my pure heart. I opened the box of the cake and walked to them and when I was standing in front of the girl I slammed the strawberry cake on her face, making her scream.Jiyong quickly moved and stand in front of me with a shocked and angry expression. “Why the are you here?!” he shouted at me.

“Why did you do that to he---” he was cut off when my hand landed on the right side of his cheeks. I slapped him hard with my whole strength. Making him glare at me.

The girl named Kiko shouted. “You !”

“Shut up you ! And you ! “ I pointed at my boyfriend

“How dare you play with my heart!” I shouted at him. Tears falling on my cheeks.

Are you eavesdropping? Ok then. Yeah. I never loved you. You’re not exciting. You just bore me always. Old fashioned girl. You think that I will love y---” i cut him again with another slap I was trembling, I never felt to be angry at this level. I looked at him with my eyes filled with hatred.

“I will revenge Kwon Jiyong. You will regret this one day. Mark my words.” With that sentence, I walked out his apartment, leaving him and his crying girl alone. “You will feel this kind of pain Ji. You will. I will make you regret playing with my feelings” I said as I teared our picture. I stood up and stared at myself in the mirror. My eyes are puffy and red because of crying. I wiped the tears on my cheek and smirked at myself. “You turned me into this Ji. Say goodbye to the old Chaerin.”

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sorry for making Kiko the bad girl again >______<