Baby, I miss you

Good to you

The next day, Jiyong woke up when a ray of sunshine hit his handsome face. He looked at his phone and saw that there was a message. He opened it and it reads.

From: My Kiko

“Oppa. Let’s have a date today? Maybe grab some ice cream or anything you want. Love you.”

Jiyong rubbed his eyes and went to his kitchen to drink water. He opened the ref. and saw that there was a strawberry yogurt left. He takes it and opened it then starts to eat it. “This is Chaerin’s favorite yogurt.” he thought to himself as he eats

-----------------------

 

“Oppa” Chaerin called when she got into his apartment. She looked around and noticed that it’s silent. She puts the bag of groceries on the table and went to his room. She opened the door slowly and there she saw. Her boyfriend laying down on bed while hugging a pillow. He looks like an angel sleeping. She walked to him slowly and sat on his bed then caressed his cheeks. “Oppa. Wake up now. It’s already noon.”she whispered in his ear Jiyong slowly opened his eyes and saw a smiling Chaerin in front of him. He smiled and pulled her into a hug.

“Good morning baby.” he greeted her. She chuckled and his messy hair “It’s almost noon mister. Let’s go eat now. I bought foods for you.” They went to the kitchen and Chaerin placed the foods on the table. Pasta, bread and his coffee are placed on the table. Jiyong grinned and started to eat the pasta. Chaerin smiled as she saw her boyfriend eating well, she took a strawberry yogurt from her bag and started to eat it.

“That’s your lunch?” he asked as he watch her her spoon. Chaerin nodded and flashed a smile. “Yeah. Im on a diet oppa.”

Jiyong laughed by her sentence. “Diet? Really?”

Chaerin pouted and smacked his arms playfully. “Yah! I’m serious.”

Jiyong nodded and kissed her forehead. “Arasso. Arasso. My baby is on a diet.”

---------------------

 

Jiyong sighed and stood up then threw the yogurt into the garbage bin. He went to the shower and then after wore his favorite HBA shirt and pants then went to meet Kiko at a cafe.

From: My Kiko

“Babe. I’m on my way now.”

To: My Kiko

“Okay baby. I’m at our favorite cafe already. See you.”

He hit the send button and entered the shop and went near the window and looked outside. He watched as two kids play around the park nearby. He looked around and looked at his watch and decided to text her new girlfriend again.

To: My Kiko

“Where are you baby?”

He waited for a reply and soon she answered back.

From: My Kiko

“I’m here already. At the capi capi loom loom cafe.”

Jiyong hit send and waited for another reply but there is none. He sighed when he saw his girl walking towards him with a angry look. She sat down across the table and crossed her arms.

“Our favorite cafe huh?” she said in a mocking tone while staring at him Jiyong nodded with a grin.“Yeah. Why does my baby look angry?”

“Jiyong! This is not our favorite cafe! We like Miss Lee cafe remember?” Jiyong blinked a couple of times, letting her words sink in then laughed. “Off course I know it! I just want to eat here again.”

Kiko smirked “Yeah right. Eat at Chaerin’s favorite cafe? You might be forgetting Ji, I’m not Chaerin. You can’t lie to me either. You told me almost everything about her.”

“That is not the reason babe. Yeah this is her favorite cafe, we spent memories here but now. I want to make memories here with you.” Jiyong said while reaching for her hands to hold it. “Now can we order? I’m getting hungry.” Kiko can’t help to smile at her boyfriend. “Fine. You’re just lucky you have a good line there.”

Jiyong laughed and stood up slowly. “I will order now babe.”

 

He went to the counter and ordered. “one triple chocolate cake and double vanilla frappe. One strawberry cheesecake and a double chocolate chip.” he smiled at the girl taking his order “ okay sir. We will serve your order in a while.”

 

Jiyong nodded and went back to their table and sat down. “So, how’s my baby?” he asked her

 

“I’m fine baby. Now that your officially mine.” she smirked at him “we don’t need to hide now just to make love at your place at night.”

He laughed at nodded “That’s right. No more hiding.”

 

After a few minutes, their order was served and Jiyong started to eat his triple chocolate cake while Kiko frowned looking at the order Jiyong made for her.

“What’s wrong babe?” he asked innocently while looking at her

“ Jiyong. You know I don’t like strawberry and I only drink hot coffee. That’s it! I’m leaving!” Kiko grabbed her bag and went out the cafe leaving a shocked Jiyong. He looked at the order he made and sighed.

 

 

Strawberry. Chocolate Chip. Chaerin’s favorite foods.

 

 

-----------

 

I lost my motivation to write ff because of jiko 3 but jiyong looks happy with her. I hope Chae can find someone too.

I will still ship SKYDRAGON! To infinity, one!