Go Away

Good to you

"What?! She found out? How?" Xin shouted as I told him what happened the other day.

"Yeah dude. She was eavesdropping." I nodded while taking a drink from his coffee

"You're ed up Ji. We should have not bet on her. Did she cry?" Xin asked seriously

"Dude! What do you expect? Laugh when she found out? Off course she cried." I told him

"Poor Chae. But you said hurtful words to her bro. You should have lied." he shakes his head slowly I laughed at him.

" Lie? Tell her I love her when Kiko is with me? No way! Besides, its true. She's old fashioned and boring. I love Kiko."

"For 8 months Ji. You really didn’t feel anything for her? Even a little? I told you that I stopped the bet on the first month but you said that you started to find her interesting"

"Yeah. Yes interesting at first but later on I find her boring. I’m a guy dude! She cant fulfill my need. She don’t let me kiss her deeply and she only wears pants. She’s very conservative." I told Xin as I check my phone and stared at my background picture. It’s a picture of Chae on our date at a amusement park. At the back of my head, I had once felt something to her. She's really sweet and caring. She just made me feel important. She's pure and innocent unlike the other girls I dated before. I just hurted her. I don’t know why but I feel guilty a little.

 

--------------------

 

Jiyong and his friends, Youngbae, Xin, Seunghyun and Soohyuk are in a club drinking and partying as always.

"Where is Kiko Ji?" Soohyuk asked Jiyong who is drinking beer while scanning the room

"I don’t know. Flirting with others maybe?" he answered seriously Soohyuk nodded at his answer.

"Do you know where Chaerin is now?" Youngbae suddenly asked making Jiyong to stop drinking his beer  

"I don’t know. She suddenly disappeared after the incident." He answered and drank all the beer in one time Youngbae felt that he should have not asked the question and quickly changed the question. "Who wants to have fun with girls now?" he asked while smirking

All of them nodded except Jiyong. "I'll pass." with that, he stood up and left the club then went home. He entered his apartment and went to sleep.

-------------------

 

Im sitting on the waiting area. Waiting for my flight to come. I wore a big black sunglasses to cover my swollen eyes. I guessed I cried too much last night. I made up my mind. I will go away far away from him. My Jingyo. The guy who broke my heart recently. I stood up and fixed my shirt when I heard that it’s already my flight. I walked while holding my luggage bag. I stopped walking suddenly and looked back, hoping to see Jiyong to stop me but why would he stop me? Doesn’t he faked to love me? A single tear rolled on my cheeks as I thought about it. I quickly wiped the tear and took a deep breath. “.” i said and proceeded to the plane and took my seat. Soon, the plane takes off, I looked at the view of the beautiful place. “Goodbye Jingyo.”