Insecurities

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Insecurities

 

The staffs were all busy as the music program will start in 30 minutes while the Bangtan boys were in their waiting room. Namjoon and Suga having their hair styled while Jimin and Honseok was busy playing around with paper, rock and scissor. In the other side Taehyung was in the corner of the room, looking at his phone as he watch the number of the clock moves every minute “hyung should be here sooner” he whisper to himself when he felt someone sit beside him. It was the maknae smiling at him “you’re still waiting for Jin hyung? Hyung he told you he will come and for sure manager hyung will not let him to be absent in our performance” Jungkook stated but then it seems like the older boy was not listening.

The youngest escape a sigh before he stands up and speaks “Taehyung-hyung you showing to me that you don’t have any trust on him. Don’t be so attach, you two can’t be together always , If I’m Seokjin-hyung I’ll be suffocating right now” Jungkook muttered with serious voice that made his hyung frown and grip on his phone “I know but Jungkook-ah I can’t stop myself to be insecure, that girl the one who will be collaborating with hyung is surely beautiful. I’m nothing to compare with him” V said while looking down in his hands in his lap.

Jungkook smiles slightly as he taps the older boy shoulder “Insecure?” the maknae asks with a chuckle after “Yah, Jin-hyung loves you so much as he can beat me up before, remember? We almost kill each other” the younger boy joked around that become the reason for Taehyung cheeks turns red and half whisper “I know”

The golden maknae nods his head “See? Now cheer up and lets go, for sure his on the back stage waiting for us or I mean, for you” Jungkook muttered while wearing a smirk that cause for the other to blush even more before he holds the older boy hand and pulls the latter to stand up .

The whole group was done preparing and now they were in the way towards the back stage to only see the eldest talking with a girl. Taehyung stops on his tracks as he familiarize who’s that person was. The two stop talking as they notice boys including V.

The girl smiles brightly as she bows down and introduces herself “Annyeonghaseo, Sunbae’s! Red Velvet Seulgi imnida!” that made all the boys to bow down too except for Taehyung who got nudged by Jungkook. V blinks as he bows after that cause for Seulgi to giggle and muttered “Oh, Aigoo your V-sshi right? I’m actually want to meet you in person”

Taehyung didn’t utter any word as he looks at his lover whose was looking at him too with questionable eyes like ‘what are you doing? greet her with respect’ look. V rubs his nape “hhmm thank you Seulgi-sshi, it’s nice meeting you then” he said that become the reason for the girl to giggle more and ask “Just call me Noona, I’m one year older than you, right?”

V feel uncomfortable as everyone eyes was on him including his boyfriend “Okay, Noona” he utter and Seulgi smiles even more and muttered “Good! Oh anyway I need to go, bye guys and see you later Seokjin Oppa” before she walks away, leaving the whole group in a awkward silence until someone cut its “it’s obvious that she like you VV” J-Hope muttered with a teasing tone. That cause for everyone to laugh together except the eldest whose eyes were on the boy who got teased right now but the laughter stop when the PD called them “be ready, you guys are next”

There everyone walk up towards the stage while Taehyung and Seokjin was together behind “Seulg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter