Decision

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’Im…. Hyung p-please, I’m sorry… I d-didn’t mean to t-tell those… m-mianhae” V plead with a shaking voice as he kneel down in the wet floor, crying hardly when suddenly the door open widely “What that?! What’s happening to you Seokjin? This is to much already” Namjoon muttered as he pulls Jin away from the sobbing boy.

Jungkook arrive after seconds and got shock when he saw his hyung kneeling down in the floor, all wet. The maknae runs towards the other and close the shower before he took a towel and cover the latter in front of him “hyung are you okay?” Jungkook asks with a worried tone.

While in the other side, Jin mind slowly getting clear as his anger disappear, seeing the person he love soaked from water and still crying. Namjoon holds on the oldest boy shoulder. Seokjin started to feel guilty in what he just done “T-Tae, I didn’t mean I’m sorry” Jin utter and ready to approach the other but before he can able to move another step, V backed away with full of fear. “d-don’t… I’m really sorry S-Seokjin hyung, I’m really s-sorry” V muttered again and again with a shuttering voice. Jin heart breaks into pieces.

“What I have done” Jin whispers as he stares in his shaking hands.

A deep sigh escape from the older boy lips as he stares in the wall of his bedroom, the light was turn off as the only light from the moon making the place no to dark. Jin buried his face with his both hands and bites his bottom lip not caring if it was bleeding already. The pain he felt for sure will never be compare in what he have done and how he hurt the younger boy earlier. Guilt killing him inside as the flashback of the scene earlier keeps on coming back in his mind. A crying Taehyung, his dongseang, his lover and the person he loved but because of just a misunderstanding he able to hurt the other. Seokjin tears falls in his cheeks “I’m a monster” he whispers to himself.

The clock hit one o’clock in the morning but Jin can’t able to fall asleep, dark circle forming around his eyes from crying and luck of sleep but it didn’t bother the boy as he can only think is how will he face Taehyung and how will apologies, again. For almost several times already but the younger never get tired of accepting his apology that made the older to be spoiled and stuck in his mind that his lover will just accept him again like what the boy always do, yet is his thoughts are right? Because it was the very first time he saw the young boy plead and cry over to him. Not because the latter is sad or angry but the reason was Taehyung was afraid, not from bad guys, his fears nor for anything else but to to him, to Kim Seokjin. That was the most painful Jin felt in his entire life to see the younger boy back away from him.

“ahhhhh!” Jin screams as he let his body to fall in the bed, covering his eyes with his both hands. He wants everything to rewind again and if that happens he will stop those stupid things he have done but that was impossible. Seokjin closes his eyes, tightly shut as he falls asleep with a heavy chest “I’m really sorry, I love you so much Taehyung-ah” he muttered in his sleep as no one notice the door in his room was open by an inch and someone was listening and watching him. That person heard everything the oldest boy said.

 

***

 

What that?! What’s happening to you Seokjin? This is to much already” Namjoon muttered as he pulls Jin away from the sobbing boy.

Jungkook arrive after seconds and got shock when he saw his hyung kneeling down in the floor, all wet. The maknae runs towards the other and close the shower before he took a towel and cover the latter in front of him “hyung are you okay?” Jungkook asks with a worried tone but the latter didn’t responses with his question.

The younger frown when suddenly “T-Tae, I didn’t mean I’m sorry” Jin utter and ready to approach the other but before he can able to move another step, V backed away with full of fear. “d-don’t… I’m really sorry S-Seokjin hyung, I’m really s-sorry” V muttered again and again with a shuttering voice and there maknae can see everything, on how confuse Jin was and how Taehyung was afraid from the other.

Jungkook was sitting in the side of the bed as he remembers what happened while he watches his hyung sleeping in his own bed. Swollen eyes and bruises wrists, the maknae grips his both hands into a fist. Pity and Anger was the feeling he felt right now, pity over the person he loved and anger in the other person he almost hated in the moment, almost? Or his denying it because deep inside he can’t let himself to hate one of his brothers even the anger killing him inside already. The younger boy closes his eyes for a second before he open it again and look in the sleeping boy beside him, he escape a soft sigh and caress the older cheek when suddenly Taehyung flinch in his touch “m-mianhae, p-please stop” the oldest in the room muttered and it startled Jungkook. V frowns as tears falls in his cheeks, it was a bad dream the youngest thought as he runs his hand his hyung hair, removing the strands the covering the older eyes “everything will be fine hyung, I’m here” Jungkook said before he leans down and place a soft kiss in the Older forehead “I’ve always here” he whisper this time “I will never ever leave your side” those words escape from the younger lips that made the older one smiles in his sleeps. The maknae notice it and return it with a same smile.

“I hope I always see you smile like that, Taehyung hyung”

Jungkook stayed in his place while holding Taehyung hands as he watched the older boy sleep the entire time not caring if the sun was already coming up.

 

***

 

The cars were passing by from the road as there are few people walking in the side. Seulgi was there sitting in the bench near the park while waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter