Game

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungkook-ah?” V called “hhmm?” Jungkook responded with a soft hum.

“Help me” V said “help me to completely forget him” he half whispers those last words came from his lips that made the maknae stop on his tracks and froze in his spot before he looks straightly in the older boy eyes. The other was serious and the younger boy can see it but of course he knows whatever happened his hyung heart will be for the oldest of the group yet he already seen the truth to that JIn has no right to carry Taehyung heart anymore. Jungkook can’t take it to see the latter in pain anymore, it made the younger confuse that become the reason for Taehyung to frown and looks down “I’m sorry, I’m asking for a nonsense request, I’m really sorry for involving you in my problems Jungkook-ah” V utter with a upset tone. Jungkook eyes widen and shook his head “no hyung, you never involve me because I’m the one who’s willing to enter” the maknae muttered that made the older boy look up
and your request is not nonsense because I’m actually going to help you. I’m going to erase him in your heart hyung. I will” Jungkook stated as Taehyung stopping his own tears in falling again.

“Thank you” V half whisper.

Taehyung was leaning in the glass window of the bus as he remember what happened yesterday but today the whole group was in vacation for their one week break and now they were all inside a mini bus. Jimin was alone in the front busy playing a game in his phone while Suga and J-Hope was talking about the rap they just both did last night while the leader was sleeping in the back and Jin was in the other side of the seat avoiding looking in the pair in front of him. Jungkook was sitting beside V and since yesterday the two never leave each other side. Everyone in the dorm notice it even the oldest of the group but they choose to keep silent and not say a word about it anymore even it seems wrong.

Until suddenly V head starting to fall slowly as the he falls asleep, it keeps on moving down and almost hit his head in the window if Jungkook didn’t hold the other. The maknae chuckle softly before he gently put the older boy head in his shoulder, letting his hyung sleep with his warmth. Taehyung sleep peacefully while he made himself comfortable with the younger border shoulder.

Seokjin see the whole scene and it made him feel even more jealous, gripping his both hands into a tight ball he was trying to calm himself on pushing the maknae away from his now ex-boyfriend “you should be the one who’s getting jealous and goes back to me again but what are you doing?” Jin asks himself in his thoughts “you will regret this” the older boy whisper when he notices the maknae was already looking back at him through the reflection of the mirror in the back of the seats. The younger was looking at him with cold eyes as he trying to say something to the older boy.

“Just wait” Jin thought as he looks away from the maknae stare, giving his all attention away from the pair he tried to focus himself in the view in their way instead when suddenly the bus came in halt and the boys manager stand up while wearing a bright smile “we arrive and when we reach the front desk I will tell what room each of you are assigned and who’s your roommates will be. Two in each room and Namjoon you will be paired with me” manager hyung stated before he goes down the bus while the members took their bags and follows behind.

All of the boys was in the front desk already as they waited for their manager hyung with the keys “Okay so the pairs will be” the elder man started “Hunseok and Yoongi at room 405, Jimin and Jin at room 406” and halted before he looks at everyone “and lastly the two youngest will be in the same room, 407. It is settled already so no more complains and changing rooms” manager hyung ended his words and called for the leader to follow while the other members will leave behind.

J-Hope and Suga went to their room while Jungkook and V followed behind, happily chatting together in the other side Jimin waited for Jin “are you coming? Let’s check are room hyung” Jimin muttered yet the elder boy didn’t heard it as his not with himself and starring in the two youngest. Jimin escape a sigh “hyung? Hey! Do you hear me?” the younger male asks and pokes the other shoulder, this time it took Seokjin attention and look at the other “sorry what did you said?” he asked “tsk never mind hyung” the younger boy utter before he started to walk first, leaving Jin yet the older still followed behind the other.

 

***

 

“What are we doing in here in the first place Seulgi ah?” Irene asks as she looks around the hotel, their manager given them a break and Wendy and Joy decided to go back in their own homes whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter