Reason

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Reason

 

 

“because I love him” he replied with a soft voice and those words escape from Taehyung lips bring a sting in Jungkook chest but then the maknae replaced and cheated it with a fake smile, the youngest between the two release a deep sigh before he moves his hand up and hold on the oldest nape, pushing the older boy closer until the latter face touches the younger shoulder “I know…” Jungkook whisper in Taehyung ear and continue on his thought you don’t need to tell me anymore but a different words came out in the boy “just let it out and I’ll be here hyung” he added with the same level voice.

Taehyung bites on his bottom lip to stop his tears but it failed as it continue to fall from his swollen eyes and not noticing the his grip on the younger shirt keep on tightening, sobbing and soft chuckling can be heard in the older boy “I’m r-really so p-pabo, am I Jungkook-ah?” V asks with a shuttering voice that cause for Jungkook to feel upset and angry in the same time “I c-can’t never get mad at him e-even what he do, do I really that stupid? I saw him kissing a girl but still h-here I am crying and t-thinking to just f-forget all about it” Taehyung continue not caring if he soaked of his tears the shirt of the maknae and Jungkook actually not seems to care as he brushes his palm in his hyung back.

Time flies as it was already midnight.

Jungkook was full awake while Taehyung fall asleep in the maknae arms in the bed, V face in the younger chest that gives for the young boy to run his fingers in the older boy hair “I really don’t want to see you crying but then I can’t do anything… I wish you just stop loving him and please notice me hyung” Jungkook half whisper until dreamland calling for him and his eyes slowly close.

The sun went up when a loud alarm from the phone wake up the younger of the two, Jungkook carefully remove the older arm over his waist before he check his own phone and turn off the alarm. Yawning softly as the maknae cover his mouth he notice his shirt was still wet from tears and the other one that made Jungkook chuckle and look at the sleeping boy beside him who’s drooling already “aigoo hyung, you can make other people turn off with that” he muttered before he slowly stands up to avoid the other to wake up and when he was successful to get off the bed he removes his shirt and ready to leave the room.

He stands up in front of the door and yawns for the second time while he holds on the door knob and opens it just to be welcome by the eldest of the group. Jungkook was a bit surprise but before he can speak a fist hit his cheek that cause for him to fall hard in the floor, it made the maknae wake up to his sense “what’s the problem hyung?” the younger asks with a shock tone.

Jin grips his hands into a tight fist “what the hell are you doing in our room?!” the elder shouted that wakes up the sleeping boy in the bed. Jungkook can’t reply as Taehyung was startled in the scene he just witness. V runs in front of Jungkook before Jin can able to make another punch “hyung stop! What are you doing?!” V asks with a louder voice while he helped the maknae to stand up that become the reason for the eldest get even angrier “what I am doing? For god sake Tae, It’s just a kiss and you will return me this? And for all the people in this world you choose him? Are you really that mad at me?!” Seokjin questioned with still the same voice he used since earlier.

Every word coming out from the eldest boy stabs Taehyung heart as tears starting to form in his swollen eyes again “j-just a k-kiss?” he asks with a lower voice, V chuckles “I’m not that kind of person hyung so don’t thinks stuffs that you don’t have any evidence and yet you don’t have any rights to hurt Jungkook, he didn’t do anything bad. Don’t blame others in your own mistakes” Taehyun stated before he pushes his lover away and pulled the maknae with him out of the room leaving the stunned boy alone.

Taehyung continue to walk as he pulls the half- maknae and ignore the leader presence that they just pass by. Namjoon scratches his head before he notice Jin in the room, standing and not moving in his place.

Jungkook frowns as he stares at the back of his hyung while he follows the other tracks towards the kitchen to get a first aid kit until Taehyung stop and made the younger sits down in the chair while V take out the kit, sitting in front of the younger boy “mianhae kookie, I’m sorry if you getting involve in our fight” the older apologies. Jungkook shakes his head and form a smile “I doesn’t matter hyung actually you suppose didn’t stop him because I can punch him back even his oldest. I don’t care even I should respect him” Jungkook said that cause for V to smile back and shook his head in the younger words “how can you joke like that? Look you have bruises in your cheek” Taehyung asks before he form a pout, checking the maknae red cheek because of the punch earlier but then it just hidden the blush of the younger boy.

The maknae continue to smile as he looks away and takes a deep sigh “fine, I’ll stop and let you do whatever you want hyung but! If he did something stupid again I might steal you from him. I really can do it if I want Taehyung hyung” Jungkook stated that become the reason for Taehyung to blush this time before he escape an awkward cough “s-stop joking around kookie” the older boy utter while the younger chuckle it out.

Laughter echoed in the kitchen as the two laughs together but those noises fade away when the younger asks “what will you do now hyung?”

Taehyung blinks his eyes and smiles a bit “I’ll give Jin hyung a chance”

 

***

 

“What did you do this time? Oh wait you don’t need to tell me because actually you even ditch us, we know your just getting all busy but hyung you slowly forgetting about us and of course Taehyung. We waited for many hours just to surprise you and Tae should be bringing you with him but he return here crying. Jungkook was the one who helped him to calm down and now you three seems having a fight, what is this? Love triangle-quarrel?” Namjoon stated and didn’t even give a chance to Jin to response in his words. Seokjin escape a sigh “I’m sorry, I let my anger win and it’s my entire fault. I should apologies to you guys and talk to Taehyung privately. Jungkook getting involve and I don’t want it because it mine and Tae problem. We will both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter