Truth-2

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It seems she’s really an important person to you Irene-sshi even you know she have done bad things already” Seokjin stated as he and Irene was sitting in the back seat of the taxi while Jungkook was beside the driver. Irene smiles slightly “she is” she utter as tears forming again in her eyes “that’s why I’m really upset she become like this” she added that made Jin frowns “it’s my fault right? because of my actions that I didn’t notice I made her life miserable” he said but to only receive a shaking head from the girl beside him “I’m not pointing at you and I will never say it’s your fault, it’s just Seulgi can’t control her emotion since in the past and that was I trying to remove on her. It’s a simple issue that brought even worst problem” Irene stated that made the older boy speechless in his seat in the other side Jungkook was staring at them through the front mirror. 


Seokjin smiles “You know, Seulgi is lucky to have you and I hope she realize it” he said that startled Irene and made her blush “so I want to ask a favor, when we get there never give up on her like how I realize I shouldn’t give on Taehyung” he added and there Irene smiles and wipes her tears.
“I promise” she half whispers.


Until the Taxi finally stopped near the Han River and the three goes down after they paid the fee. Looking around the are they decided to scattered around and call each other when they found the storage room the stranger told Jin earlier in the line but before they can able to part away a loud shot of a gun can hear in the place they were standing right now.


Everyone was surprise and felt more worried “Taehyung?” Seokjin called and runs where the sound of the gun came from. He keeps on running as the two followed behind when they finally reach the old storage room, the three stops in their tracks as they hesitate but Jin force himself because this for him, this for Taehyung. He can’t afford to hurt the younger emotionally and physically anymore because if happened again, he can’t forgive himself anymore. 
Seokjin ran and opened the door harshly and see the person he was looking for, Taehyung was there in the floor, bleeding. It made the older boy heart feel the pain “stop!” he suddenly shouted that took everyone attention in the old room.

 

***

 

“N-Noona I agreed with your plans but I never want to hurt hyung physically. We don’t need to see blood” Seungyoun muttered as he stares at Taehyung with full of worries in his eyes, his hyung, his older brother that had the same dream almost dying in front of him and he will be one of the reason why and it making the younger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter