Jealousy

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone in the studio was very busy as all the staffs fixing the equipment and camera while the other make-up artist starting to prepare the boys except the second youngest in the group. V was lying in the sofa, sleeping as he didn’t fall asleep last night. He took a chance with his few vacant time to have a nap until someone approaches him “V hey wake up, your next already” Hunseok muttered as he shakes his dongseang shoulder, Taehyung sits up but still with close eyes. It made the older escape a sigh “I’ll leave but you need to follow after a minute or manager hyung will get mad” J-Hope added before he left.


Taehyung slowly opens his eye but he doesn’t even want to move in his place. 


“Seokjin hyung” Taehyung called and there Jin startled but look towards the other “Tae… I” but the older boy words was cut by the younger words as his eyes widen. 


‘Let’s break up” the youngest of the two half whispers but to the older it was all clear. Jin can’t believe what his boyfriend just told him yet he hoped he heard it wrong “stop kidding around Taehyung-ah it’s not that funny” Seokjin muttered with a bit shuttering voice still V didn’t even flinch in his place “I’m tired already hyung, getting into relationship will just ruin both of ourselves. Manager hyung is right so let’s stop it now” Taehyung stated and stand up but before he can able made a step Jin grab his wrist tightly “No! You can’t do this Tae. If I done something wrong I’m really sorry, I’m regretting it already so please” the older boy plead yet those pleading words seems didn’t affect the younger male as he pulls his hand away from his lover. 


Seokjin can feel the pain inside. It was really painful “I’m not thinking that well these few days, p-please forgive me Taehyung” Jin softly cried and this time V felt hurt in what decision he was doing but what can he do? It’s not just for himself, it’s for the whole group and the most of all to the person he love even he got hurt for a several times already, he need to make himself numb and ignore the pain. He need to let him go “I will never forgive you hyung” Taehyung lied that made Jin flinch, that surely stings “so if our friendship is still important to you let’s stop it now before it’s late” after those words the younger left, leaving behind the older, crying silently. 


Taehyung knows his beloved hyung was hurt but it’s more even painful for himself, in the decision he made. 


The younger boy grips his both hands into a fist as he stares nowhere. 


 “It’s over, move on” he whisper to himself when suddenly someone wake him up to reality “Taehyung-ah what are you doing? manager hyung was looking for you already, Hunseok hyung came here earlier but you still didn’t moving there” Jimin blurted out as he sits beside the other.


“mianhae” V said before he stands up, leaving the other dumbfounded and frowns watching his dongseang walk away “this will be hard” Jimin said and taking a deep breath. 

 

***


Jin was in the photo shot as he made different poses while staring in the camera until his focus distracted as he saw the younger boy standing in the back but eyes in a different direction “Seokjin what are you doing?” manager hyung shouted that startled the older boy “mianhae” Jin said as he bows that got returned with a smile coming from the camera man “it’s fine, you done a very good pics I guess this will be enough” the old man stated and Jin made a small  smiles with those words before he exit the scene. 
“Okay, V is next” the camera man blurted out and V followed, standing in front of the camera. Seokjin watched the younger when “If I were you do something before it gets too late” Namjoon said as he stands beside the oldest of the group, leaning in the wall “ignoring each other will not help anything even I know he decided to break up with you.

Seokjin, you and him are in the same team you can’t stay on acting like he never exists” the leader stated but Jin didn’t even look at him.
“so what are you trying to say? I apologies to him, that I should approach him first? No I will not do it, his the one who has courage to break our relationship and now he need to stand in his own decisions. I done my part already, I said my sorry in what I have done and if he can’t accept I don’t care anymore” Seokjin stated back that made the leader frowns and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter