Truth-1

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dust, Old furniture and dry leaves was the only thing Taehyung can smell in his surrounding even his eyes was still close his already fully awake but the pain on his head stopping him to even move an inch. He know to himself that he had drink a lot of alcohol last night and now his regretting it because the other part that happened was blank all over his mind until “hangover hyung?” a voice asked him, the person who talk was very familiar to the latter that made him push himself to opens his eyes only to be welcome by his dear dongseang. 


The older boy was startled “Seungyoun? What a-are you doing here?” he question with full of confusion in his tone when finally he felt his both hands was actually tied on his back. Taehyung started to get panic as he tried to moves his hands apart “w-what…” but he didn’t finish his words when the younger in front of his push a finger over his lips “If I were you I’ll just shut up my pretty mouth if you don’t want to get hurt… my precious hyung” Seungyoun stated with a cold voice that made Taehyung went silent. 


The latter was shock on how the younger just talk to him “S-Seung…” he tried to call the other only to be cut by a hard slap in his left cheek coming from the young boy. The older of the two left cheek went dark red “I said shut up! Are you that stupid that you can’t understand me hyung?” The boy shouted that made Taehyung flinch and tear up that become the reason for the younger boy to laugh and form a smirk “does it hurt? Now you finally felt what I had felt in the past hyung… remember how you become selfish? How you left me behind, how you throw those words in front of my face” Seungyoun chuckled “If you thought I forgive you already your wrong because until I didn’t get my revenge I will not accept any of your apology” the younger added when “No! Your wrong I didn’t mean to do those things, I actually in pain when the time I done it, my conscience haunt me. S-Seungyoun I d-done it because of my f-father I want to prove him he was wrong and it blind me that I didn’t notice I ruin our friendship already. P-Please listen to me f-first, please don’t do this” Taehyung plead and those pleading words made the other keep quiet.


“You been my younger brother already and I never forget about you until the day you came to me again, you don’t know how I am that happy that day even I have problems to think for” Taehyung continue. Seungyoun bites his bottom lip as he backs away from the older boy “Your lying, y-you’re a liar hyung!” the young boy utter and instantly Taehyung shakes his head “I lied once but it will never happened again” he half whispers but Seungyoun stands up as his hands was shaking “I…” he tried to utter when “don’t let yourself to fall from his trap again Seungyoun ah” a voice muttered that surprise Taehyung even more.


It was a voice of a girl, it was Seulgi “don’t let him ruin our plan my cousin. We almost there taking our revenge” she stated and with her words it was like a poison that made Seungyoun hesitation fade away that fast “S-Seulgi?! Y-you two are c-cousins? What I have done to you for you to do this?! You even involve Seungyoun here? You have Jin hyung already cold you stop ruining my life!” Taehyung almost shouted but it didn’t affect the girl at all as she still wears a cold expression on her face “It’s not even your fault but your hyung and the great revenge is to hurt the person he love the most and it’s you, Kim Taehyung” she replied with a low voice but Taehyun still heard it “he done something that almost made my life ruin and I will never forget about it” she added before she kneel down in front of Taehyung, holding the boy on the chin “and you will be the sacrifice for his broken heart.. just sit down and enjoy the show my Taehyunggie” she ended her words with a cute tone that made Taehyung felt scared, the latter bites his bottom lip as he looks at Seungyoun who saw his stare but the younger ignore it and left first “Y-You’re really crazy!” Taehyung shouted that only made the girl giggle “You never learn to call me Noona, are you?” she asks and sigh “see you later and when we came back, you going to have your little reunion with your beloved hyung” she said before she exit the room, leaving Taehyung behind. All alone in the dark “Seokjin hyung” he whispers to himself as all he can see is nothing than black. 

 

***

 

Everyone was in back in the room of the Hotel Resort as they were lined up and sited together in the sofa in one of the room that they were check in but not including their manager hyung “are you telling us, Seulgi kidnapped Taehyung?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter