Crack

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crack

 

 

The sound of the sirens of the cars, the people chatting in the surrounding and the music playing in the background that all went all nothing to him as he can only hear is silence. Heavy breathing, sting in inside his chest and tears falling from his eyes ‘how many times did you cried for him?’ a voice ask him ‘once, twice or several times’ another voice replied while he walk straight not bothering the people passing by looking at him with questionable eyes.

He continue to walk and walk until he didn’t notice he reach in front of their dorm already, staring at the wooden door. He made a weak knock but no one answered yet the door was opened that made the boy go inside to welcome by darkness. He stopped when suddenly a loud sound echoed in the room and the light turn on while there a lot of confetti all over the place “congrats…” Hoseok pause as he saw the person they just surprise while the other froze in their own places.

It was not the eldest of the group but the second of the youngest who has wet cheeks and red eyes from crying hard since earlier until now. Jungkook frowns while the other hyung went all silent “hyung, are you okay? where’s…” the maknae asks but he was cut off by the crying boy “he has a own party to celebrate tonight, you guys shouldn’t not tired yourselves preparing for this” Taehyung replied as he wipes the tears from his face and added his words “I’m sorry but I’m going to take my rest now” but it didn’t convince the youngest as he watches his hyung actions.

“aigoo, it’s fine we actually didn’t told Jin about this so why we will think he will come back earlier” Suga muttered out “we actually didn’t tell him because it was a surprise hyung” Jimin in when suddenly Namjoon made a fake cough to get the two members attention as he understand now why V was crying “Let’s just clean up the mess and put the foods in the kitchen and Tae, just have you rest, okay? Jungkook-ah brings him to his room” the leader stated that made everyone follow his orders.

Jungkook nods his head before he guide his hyung upstairs. The maknae bites his bottom lip as he can’t take to see the person important to him hurt like this “What did he do this time?” the younger asks to only receive a small smile from the older boy “nothing, just don’t get involve again please Jungkook-ah” V replied with a pleading tone that become the reason for the younger to frown more.

The youngest stop his step as they were inside of the older room already, holding tightly in the hem of the other shirt “nothing? Hyung he promised me” Jungkook half whisper but Taehyung heard his voice “Jin hyung promise me!” this time the maknae voice went louder but the older boy didn’t move in his place while his head was leaning down and staring at the floor.

“Please just stay away from this, this is not your p-problem anymore” Taehyung muttered with a shaky voice but the other didn’t listen “can you just listen to me this time Kim Taehyung!” Jungkook shouted that wake up the older boy to his own self “W-What?” V asks with a shock voice as he can’t believe to see an angry maknae in front of him.

“He promised me that he will never make you cry again that’s why I let him to be with you but now it seems that he breaking his words, how many times I saw you crying hyung? Twice, no! But several times already but what he can only do is to apologies and you will just accept it easily, why hyung?!” Jungkook stated as his eyes not leaving the startled boy.

Taehyung form another small smile “because I love him” he replied with a soft voice.

Taehyung feel broken but Jungkook also felt the pain when he heard those three words coming from the person he cherishes. Those three words were for another person and not for him.

 

**

 

Seokjin was leanin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter