Heartbreak

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heartbreak

 

It was a gloomy day but the weather news announces that it will not rain today but for sure the temperature will be cold and warned the people to wear thick and warmer clothes. Yet even with this kind of weather Taehyung was standing in front of the ocean park. Grey bonnet covered his head and a white scarf wrapped around his neck, it helping him not to feel the cold but for sure in just a shorter time. Taehyung escape sigh as a smoke escape from his mouth, he looks at the big clock in the building in front of him and it’s was 12:30. “I came little early” he half whisper and form a pout before he remember what happened that night when him and his hyung talk and fix the misunderstanding between them.

“Taehyung-ah, please forgive me” Seokjin said with sincerity in his voice, holding the younger hands as he rubs the other skin with his fingers “I let my anger control me even actually it’s my fault, I should not let her to…” the older words was cut off when he felt a pair of lips in his. Not really a kiss but a quick peck coming from his boyfriend. V smiles and muttered “hyung I just need a apology but you already talk to much” before he giggles in the older boy reaction in front of him. Jin was blushing and looks away after “I thought your still mad at me” the oldest of the two said and there V shakes his head “I’m not anymore, I thought about it and I don’t want to ruin our relationship just because of it, it’s just a simple problem hyung and I know you will never have any feelings for her anyway” the younger stated with a bright smile this time even his eyes were swollen because of crying hard since last night.

There, Seokjin felt at ease and pulled his boyfriend and in tighter hug “gumawo Taehyung-ah always know that I love you” he whisper in the other ear. V smiles and red color tainted in his cheeks, he hugs his lover back “I’ve always know, I love you too Seokjin hyung” the boy response. Jin smiles and nuzzle his nose in the other neck before he pulled away from the hug to face the younger “Let’s go out tomorrow after my schedule” The older boy said. Taehyung blinks his eyes in confusion and asks “where are we going hyung?”

A brighter smile form in Jin lips “in the Ocean park where we first went together, remember?” he asks and there the young boy understand what his beloved hyung saying. V nods his head “Your birthday it getting nearer and of course your birth month we all getting busy again so let’s celebrate it tomorrow, the same date even a different month It’s just a month apart” Jin replied and it make V feel happy and smiles even more before he muttered “sure hyung, I miss that place anyway but you have your schedule for tomorrow right?”

Jin blinks his eyes and rubs his nape with the other question “Oh nae but don’t worry I’ll be finish early. I promise” the older boy replied and there V form another brighter smile “arraso, I’ll wait for you”

“1oclock sharp, wait for me there”

“30 minutes to go” Taehyung said and seat in the bench near the fountain while he was busy watching the birds flying around and kids playing in the park but the time flies fast as the people in the park slowly leaving one by one. V notices it and checks the time to see it was already 1:30 in the afternoon yet Jin was still not there. V took his phone and texted the latter.

“Seokjin, where are you? I’m here already, waiting”

 

***

 

“Great job everyone, we are all done now” one the staff announces and everyone bows to each other, thanking all for their hard work but among the people, Jin was starting to get uncomfortable. Checking the time in his watch every time, Seulgi who’s sitting beside him notice it “Oppa you seems having your own world right now, are you okay?” she asks with concern. Seokjin shakes his head as he can’t answer the girl about the truth reason why he being unfocused today until his manager hyung appeared “manager hyung can I go now?” Jin asks that made the elder man rises a eyebrow “why you’re such in hurry? We suddenly had another schedule and we don’t have time to go back in the dorm anymore” the elder replied that made Jin taken a back “b-but hyung… I” but he suddenly remember he cannot let anyone know about him and the younger plan today “can I just have my phone then” he utter different words yet “nope, no phone until your still in your schedule, now go in the van with Seulgi-sshi” manager hyung ordered and there Jin can’t do anything anymore and follow but deep inside of him, he was worried because for sure Taehyung was already waiting from him.

Seokjin bites his bottom lip as he can’t think what he should do when he felt a hand wrapped around his wrist, looking who’s that person was. It was Seulgi who been watching him since earlier in the morning “worried on someone?” she asks before she form a smile “let me guess, is that person is Taehyung-ah?” the girl asks a second question yet the older boy can’t answer the younger girl questions. Taking a deep sigh he pulled his hand away from the other hold and walks towards the van and leaving Seulgi alone. The girl takes a deep sigh before she form a smirk.

“That crack is slowly getting bigger” Seulgi whispers “and it’s will be all your fault Kim Seokjin without your own self noticing”

 

***

 

Taehyung was hugging himself already as it’s been almost four hours that he has been waiting, 5oclock in the afternoon but the weather extremely getting colder. The younger boy was shivering in his place “h-he promise” he whispers to himself while looking around hoping he will see the person he wanted to see since earlier he arrive in the park. V took his phone again and tried to call the older boy phone but then no one is still answering. Getting tired of standing in the same spot for a longer time V walks closer in the entrance of the Ocean Park only to see the guard was already closing the doors. Taehyung eyes widen in surprise “a-ahjusshi wait don’t close y-yet. I-I and my h-hyung is still…” but the younger words got cut off by the guard “sorry boy but today we need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter